AUS-CITY
Posted By: Blackdog Membership - Muscle Car Showdown - Sun 28 Jun 2009 02:16:PM
I was at the Shannon's Muscle Car event at Qld Raceway yesterday and noticed some members cars present - very nice HZ. I had my car there as well - black CV8Z - but as a loner I was placed with the HSV Club. I have checked out your website and I'm keen to become involved in a Club Run initially. I can't do the August run, but I could do September at Norwell. Can I just show up on the day, and if so should I just keep an eye on your website for details?
Posted By: Shock76 Re: Membership - Muscle Car Showdown - Tue 30 Jun 2009 05:57:PM
Blackdog. Yes - you can just turn up on the Club Run day in September. Details will be on the Club Website in due course on pre-run meeting location & time. Yes - the Shannons Muscle Car Event is a great event. We also had two of our CV8s in attendance too.
Posted By: Blackdog Re: Membership - Muscle Car Showdown - Tue 14 Jul 2009 05:51:PM
Thanks for your reply Shock76.
I notice the details for the September run are now on the website. I'm not familiar with the Hyperdome, where should I look for the Monaro Club members in the car park? Is there a landmark or something that I should look out for?
I'm keen to get involved.
© AUS-CITY Message Forums