AUS-CITY
Posted By: HK GTS Nanango Show'n'Shine and swap - Fri 01 Jul 2005 11:00:PM
Me again<br /><br />Nanango and District Car Club are again holding there annual Show'n'Shine and swap meet. <br /><br />Date - Sat 8th October<br />Where - Nanango Showgrounds<br /><br />As this is a Saturday Show we travel up to Nanango on the Friday arvo and stay overnight and most head home on Sat arvo after the show - some do stay on and travel home on Sun morn.<br /><br />I am going to book some motel rooms up there so if you are interested in going please let me know at a club run or private message me. <br /><br />Thanks <br />Ellie (HKGTS)
Posted By: HQSS Re: Nanango Show'n'Shine and swap - Sat 02 Jul 2005 12:20:AM
Hey Ellie, <br /><br />Can you count Paul and I in and get us a room thanks. Not a bad show. We are gonna piss you all off and bring the XY up. He He He<br /><br />Jodie
Posted By: Jedi Knight Re: Nanango Show'n'Shine and swap - Sat 02 Jul 2005 12:56:AM
Ohhhhhhhhhhh not a Ford!!
Posted By: HQSS Re: Nanango Show'n'Shine and swap - Sat 02 Jul 2005 02:28:PM
Yes a Ford but that should not upset you of all people Phil, what box and diff is in your car again?????????
Posted By: HK GTS Re: Nanango Show'n'Shine and swap - Sat 02 Jul 2005 05:12:PM
No worries Jodie you are on the list.<br />I don't have anything against FORD's. <br /><br />See u in the morning bright and early.<br /><br />Ellie
Posted By: rocarekaray Re: Nanango Show'n'Shine and swap - Fri 12 Aug 2005 02:46:AM
hi ellie liz and i are in for nanango PS tell ash his 13.8 is safe ray
Posted By: Master V Re: Nanango Show'n'Shine and swap - Fri 12 Aug 2005 09:41:PM
I just noticed something up the top when you first get into the forum main page there is a setting, set it to SHOW ALL TOPICS. I wondered why most of the post were missing i had mine set for SHOW TOPICS FOR THE LAST 5 DAYS. Now I see all the ones I missed before I hate computers sometimes.
Posted By: Jedi Knight Re: Nanango Show'n'Shine and swap - Sat 13 Aug 2005 02:23:AM
I always select Show all Topics this is the best way , but mainly it should be used by people that don't frequent the forum much so they see all the topics
Posted By: HQSS Re: Nanango Show'n'Shine and swap - Mon 22 Aug 2005 10:11:PM
Hey Ellie, is anyone staying in Nanango on Saturday night as well or are they all heading home on Saturday?
© AUS-CITY Message Forums