AUS-CITY
Posted By: RecklessRick Nanago and Willowbank Test and Tune. - Wed 28 Sep 2005 05:50:PM
The motels at Nanago are booked up due to the car show and the mines having a close down for the weekend.<br />There was one room still available for Saturday night only.<br />For those that were talking about going up at the last run to Samsonvale, it might be better to go up early Saturday morning and plan to come home Saturday night.<br />Willowbank Test and Tune...22nd is the first available but that is the same night as the club bowling night. Maybe we can organise ourselves for the following week or during the week.<br /><br />Let me know about either if you want to run up together....
Posted By: rocarekaray Re: Nanago and Willowbank Test and Tune. - Thu 29 Sep 2005 02:15:AM
looking at the event schedule from willowbank there is a test and tune on the 15th of oct might be the night cheers
Posted By: r winz Re: Nanago and Willowbank Test and Tune. - Thu 29 Sep 2005 02:34:AM
had a look at the dates and 29is the next saturday night the 15 th is the weekend that powercruise is on at qld raceway and would be to much grief that night to be there.<br />cheers bob
Posted By: RecklessRick Re: Nanago and Willowbank Test and Tune. - Thu 29 Sep 2005 04:26:PM
I agree with you Bob, cop city on the 15th.<br />I took a look at the Wintersun Dvd, I got a quick glimse of you and the red beast.<br />Later..Rick
Posted By: r winz Re: Nanago and Willowbank Test and Tune. - Fri 30 Sep 2005 03:48:AM
hi ric have another dvd that glen did from wintersun will copy it been haveing some grief with the computer of late so when it works [lol] will let u see it is good has all saturday night cruise on . <br />cheers bob
© AUS-CITY Message Forums