AUS-CITY
Posted By: Macca Anyone know anything about this car? - Sat 03 Dec 2005 08:32:AM
http://www.carsales.com.au/pls/cars...amp;search_distance=25&year_max=1981<br /><br />Just wondering if anyone knows of this car up QLD way, looks to be in great cond but its a long way from where I live so any info appreciated.<br /><br />Also not being too knowledgable on Monaros, why are the HX probably the least desirable of all models? from purely a looks point of view I think they are great.<br /><br />Thanks<br /><br />JM
Posted By: RecklessRick Re: Anyone know anything about this car? - Fri 02 Dec 2005 09:05:PM
Hi mate, One of my mates was looking at this car,the turn off was the 4 doors for him, I thought it looked tidy. The engine bay and interior looks to be a bit plain and the price is average,I thought 11 would have pulled her up.<br />There is another one at Victoria Point that I did have a look at, he wants 16 two door 9 inch turbo 400 with a 350 chev. Exterior new jade/blue/green paint,new interior, engine very plain but worth seeing for the money. I can get you his phone number for the guy if you want...I have No pics of it.<br />Later....Rick
Posted By: Macca Re: Anyone know anything about this car? - Wed 07 Dec 2005 03:53:PM
Thanks Rick, that 2 door sounds nice but is probably a bit pricey for me and being up that way it poses the same problem of being able to check it out.<br /><br />JM
Posted By: 74HJLS Re: Anyone know anything about this car? - Tue 13 Dec 2005 06:08:AM
The HX was a real slug because of the pollution gear on it.<br />Cheers,<br />Pete.
© AUS-CITY Message Forums