AUS-CITY
Posted By: INTGRAD CRUZETIME PROMO SHOW: Logan Hyperdome - Sun 13 Aug 2006 02:41:AM
CRUZETIME 2006 PROMO SHOW
LOGAN HYPERDOME
12th AUGUST 2006

Club Participants:
- Shane Horswill
- Darryl Lonergan
- Justin Cunningham

Well, it was certainly a big day out at the shops!; with many flyers & Entry Forms going. The feedback on the cars was great; from both the public & the Shop Owners.

Thanks very much to Justin Cunningham for giving his time & Car up for the day & to SuperCheap Auto for kindly donating the Oil Drip Trays for the Cars.

See you all at CRUZETIME 06

Shane Horswill
Monaro Club of Qld Secretary

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[img]http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h229/INTGRAD/100_4165.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h229/INTGRAD/100_4164.jpg[/img]
Posted By: Car luvva Re: CRUZETIME PROMO SHOW: Logan Hyperdome - Wed 16 Aug 2006 08:59:AM
Cool, can't wait to be there again. I'm gonna give the Burnouts a shake up this year. See ya's there.
Posted By: Car luvva Re: CRUZETIME PROMO SHOW: Logan Hyperdome - Thu 17 Aug 2006 09:58:AM
Was just reading on "Boostcruisin'" there are no burnouts!! WOT THE? Why?. Oh well,guess i'm not coming all the way from Bundy for a static car show. Good luck!-- You're gonna need it!.
Posted By: INTGRAD Re: CRUZETIME PROMO SHOW: Logan Hyperdome - Fri 18 Aug 2006 12:48:AM
The event has:
- ASMF Judged Show N' Shine
- Miss Cruzetime Competition
- Trade Stalls
- Dyno Shootout
- Sound Off
- Grass Driving Events ( ALOT OF FUN )
- Car Club Challenge
- A LARGE Scale Cruise From Logan Hyperdome to Parklands Showgrounds ( IN THE PAST OVER 1000 CARS HAVE TAKEN THE CRUISE)

So, as you can see this aint just a normal ' static car show' but rather an event with a lil sumthing for everyone....
Posted By: INTGRAD Re: CRUZETIME PROMO SHOW: Logan Hyperdome - Fri 18 Aug 2006 12:56:AM
As was said above the fact that there is no burnouts is out of our hand.

Parklands Showgrounds is only allowed a certain number of days for burnouts and these days are already taken up.

Miss Cruzetime is a major new addition and the Grass Driving Events is a great way to legally let your car lose on a sometimes complicated and fun course.

So despite there being no burnouts there is still ALOT of other things to do and to admire........
© AUS-CITY Message Forums