AUS-CITY
Posted By: CHRISS My first post! - Thu 14 Sep 2006 10:47:AM
Alisa,

This is my first post on your site and I just wanted to say Hi to you and all who take the time to view your weekly new photo.
CHRISSS
Posted By: Alisa Re: My first post! - Thu 14 Sep 2006 10:43:PM
As an introduction (please correct me if I get anything wrong here, Chrisss)...Chrisss is a spirit photographer adept at capturing nature spirits and elementals. She is also a practitioner and researcher of natural healing techniques. Chrisss has provided me with beneficial insight into spirit photography and the workings of the nature spirit realms.

Thanks, Chrisss! I am very delighted and grateful to have access to your experienced input on this forum. dance
Posted By: TeddyBearCrin Re: My first post! - Fri 15 Sep 2006 04:48:AM
Welcome! I am new also! No researcher or practitioner.. Just a 19 year old female college student... smile
Posted By: CHRISS Re: My first post! - Fri 15 Sep 2006 05:45:AM
Thank you for the introduction Alisa. We are all here to help each other, just give me a shout if I can help with anything. I will try!

Thank you for the welcome TeddyBearCrin, keep your photos coming, for us to look at. I am sure Alisa would also welcome input and comments regarding her weekly photos and other topics.
© AUS-CITY Message Forums