AUS-CITY
Well its Sunday and the Indy is finished and I have decided to start the poll. I must remind all that one member can only vote once. Guests reading this forum cannot poll as if we allowed this we would get the stupidity factor and I don't want that. But most importantly I want the members who have joined in the last two years which I suspect have something to do with being abused by the Department of Child Safety to poll. I know you have never posted on this forum for whatever reason, but please tick your magic box which allows us to know the most hated Government Departments office. I only want people to poll who have had problems with the Department of Child Safety regardless if its unethical practices, lying or whatever that has rubbed you up the wrong way. Again, I wouldn't be here in this forum doing this if it wasn't for one unethical, deliberate well placed lie from a DOCS social worker and I challenge anyone in this country to put their money where their mouth is and I will prove it to you that this whore lied, big time. So, happy polling, let's see if we have a pattern of where the problem offices are. Just in case your office is missing, maybe because you never PM'd me your dungeon of doom, please poll the closest near your area. as that has to be better than nothing.
For the offices that I have missed, don't think you are going to get away with it, as I will allow people to post under it if willing.
Go for it guys and gals. Lets see where the biggest temple of doom is. This poll will remain fully open and will never have a time limit. All I ask is people that have been burnt by putting your frustration here, as I have had so many contradictions as to who is the worst office and this way we will find out.

Also, you must remember for the people polling on this forum, we are only a small number compared to the majority that have been abused by the Department of Child Safety. Just treat this like a State or Federal election, after they have counted the first 5% and it shows a definite swing to one party and against another. So start swinging people.

JUST AN UPDATE!!! I should have done my homework on this forum capacity for the poll as I have just realised that this UBB could have handled every Department of Child Safety Office including the Zonal's in QLD.
NOW THAT WOULD HAVE BEEN A GOOD POLL, A MILE LONG ONE AT THAT!.
Hey guys, I love this, wait till I tell all my friends.
tell everybody.......the more that know the more to protest....time for changes.....if we do nothing we are as responsible for this continued abuse as the docs staff and agencies are
I think the thing we need to do here is to cause the domino effect, the more you tell, the worse it will get for Child Safety. There have to be many thousands out there that have been abused by this department and they wouldn't even know this site was here.
I only found this site by accident.....and I do have quite a big mouth when it comes to unfair play.....I like to expose em
Posted By: jaremt Re: Department of Child Safety's most shameful office - Sat 25 Oct 2008 11:20:PM
This is great!
psychlogists are next on the list...they are as culpable too!!!!!
Well very interesting indeed, I have no doubt each will climb and look who is leading the race by one, Pine Rivers...does not surprise me in the least...there's alot of silent companions of ours out there!

Done my bit.
Originally Posted by LovingMyKids
Well very interesting indeed, I have no doubt each will climb and look who is leading the race by one, Pine Rivers...does not surprise me in the least...there's alot of silent companions of ours out there!

Like I Hate Gov said hundreds have joined but few post so I asked him how do you know the ones that join are DoChs related and not related to the other forums on this site and he said clearly that he checks most of the new members that join as he has been doing this for over a year and in the new members profile they mostly have something about kids or even in the signeture they have something that gives it away.
I asked I hate how can you see their signature if they haven't posted yet he replied I can trust me I have set my moderator profile to do this.

clever fellow isn't he. teehee
Posted By: vici Re: Department of Child Safety's most shameful office - Sun 26 Oct 2008 03:42:PM
You go get them and keep the children safe.
I agree vici, love your kids and fuck docs and CSA because there gangsters that made me pay child maintenance even knowing that one or more of my children weren't mine but i still loved them today
Shit I hope I hate gets all members that have joined to vote.
I dont think she/he will have any problem there, this is and has been a long standing battle for many.
Posted By: Cathy B Re: Department of Child Safety's most shameful office - Sun 26 Oct 2008 07:40:PM
I'm BACK
Now let me see what office full of Dykes will i vote for, I'll be voting for Mermaid Beach,Yaaaaaaaaa superhappy my bro get rich because of these Dykes as they certainly keep him busy. dance dance
Cathy
You getting any kickbacks from your brother for selecting Mermaid Beach?
Hmm, the Poll has a problem... Users should be able to choose more than one office as case workers move from office to office.
I though of that but the problem is some of these DOCs CSO's move from office to office and i don't think it would be fair if you were allowed to tick more than say two boxes as it would show say 3 counts and its from the same person.
Yes I understand that.

Case workers do take their bad habits with them and this in turn impacts on the offices they move to. They also leave their bad habits behind for workers to aspire to in the offices they left.

I think (and this is just my opinion) that regardless of how many boxes a user ticks, it's about the office being checked off not how many users have checked offices off.

I've dealt with 2 offices and one is worse than the other - but the both have had the same workers in them.

But I think we are all in the same boat. At some point all of our case workers are going to move - or a new office will be opened elsewhere that will pool a good amount of the most vile case workers in it.
I was going to allow 2 but i said to myself no just keep it at one just too see what happens.
One of the member here has told me one CSO has been shifted from pillar to post I think around 5 different offices mainly because she fights with other staff.
Could you imagine her knocking on your door.
Yep they will move CSOs around if there is drama.

It happened in my case... One particular Intake Officer found himself out of the DoCS office and working for a charity program when one of my legal reps threatened him with the CMC after he hit me with a notification that he had hit a friend of mine with word for word within 48 hours. He was gone within 2 weeks.

I must say that I heard staff at Labrador office patting themselves on the back last Thursday because they've managed to hang onto the same staff for nearly a year now.

I think they forgot they moved that Intake Officer.

It is not unusual for DOCS CSO's ganging up on a male CSO to get rid of him.
Come to think of it Whats a male CSO?
A male CSO is as rare as hen's teeth.

I have seen more male Intake Officers than CSOs.

I don't know if any male Team Leaders either, but I do know that the Deputy Manager of the Labrador office is a male and he was DM at Mermaid Beach before Labrador opened last February.
Yes its a pity you cant vote for both, anyhow Mermaid is copping a banging.
I'm making a list of members (so far around 115)that joined months and over a year ago where I suspect they're DOCS effected people.
I'm sending them a standard email just to let them know the forum is alive and well.
It took me hours sifting through the Control Panel today to find them. I bet most have given the forum up months ago.
Yes months ago before I exposed the most Hated Government Department.
My Barrister commented last week that she was glad that we aren't dealing with workers from the Mermaid office... I burst her bubble when I told her the workers we are dealing with were originally from Mermaid.

In regard to the issue of finding long lost parents who are dealing with the blight of DoCS - I totally hear you.

I had to do the same thing with my website and forum after I had to take a break from the site and forum to deal with my case offline.

Originally Posted by I Hate GOV, DEPT
I'm making a list of members (so far around 115)that joined months and over a year ago where I suspect they're DOCS effected people.
I'm sending them a standard email just to let them know the forum is alive and well.
It took me hours sifting through the Control Panel today to find them. I bet most have given the forum up months ago.

FOR ALL THE ABOVE IS TONIGHT'S and TOMORROWS ENTERTAINMENT, trying to find the ones that are lost.
good work there...am amazed mackay havent more on the poll with my dealings with that mob of deprivers.
just look at the poll today my my my this is disgusting.......
I just realised Beaudesert is missing from the Poll.

There is an office at Beaudesert.

How disgusting though... Honestly, how many offices do they think they need?

I refuse to believe that so many offices are required because QLD alone has that many "abused" children.
See Last night I emailed over 50 old members that joined aus-city forums that I suspected were DOCS related.
It looks like some came back and polled today.

FUCCCKKK I still have over 170 still to send but I will do it in the next few DAYS!!!!!
I love it!
Its a neck and neck race for the scourge of the Earth between Pine Rivers and Mermaid Beach to win the award.
you never know which one will take the lead.....one thing is for sure....the numbers are growing
I could have added Beaudesert, come to think of it, I could have added a lot more, but I didn't know the capabilities of this forum as to how many it could have taken, but I think it could have taken up to 60 with no problems. Could you imagine 60 DOCS offices fighting for the prize?
and the incidences are national not just state wide.....
and they will grow more when I start to send emails out to older members. Remember like I said before, a lot of people joined this forum where I suspected it was DOCS related, but the forum was virtually in an idle mode. Most of these people have long forgotten about it and a quick email will soon remind them.

Just to let everyone know, the aus-city forum does continual tests to see if you have a valid email address, if you change your email address, please update your profile, otherwise you will receive an automated auto ban.
One thing I have noticed is that if parents have been reunified with their children, their need to seek help or reap justification goes out the window and they no longer contribute to forums or web sites.

I am at reunification with my children, but there is NO chance that I am going to fall off the face of the planet.

There is no way that I am going to sit back and twiddle my thumbs knowing what they do to families just because I have my children back.

I am sure most, who have experienced this behaviour would want to support those going thru it now......
Posted By: Cathy B Re: Department of Child Safety's most shameful office - Tue 28 Oct 2008 12:36:PM
Good to see mermaid beach up the top of the list of all the snake pits but i never expected to see in the middle pine rivers up there.
My bro explained it to me this morning as he knows a Lawyer at strathpine and he told him DoChs at strathpine is filling the new court house with plenty of cases.
I wish that solicitors would take a stand and speak out. Even just one would help.

I've known 3 solicitors and one barrister throughout my case and every one of them has said the exact same thing that all the parents here have said.
Will any of them take a stand Rainbow?

There's a solicitor here who reckons that parents and lawyers should stand up to DChS so I'm going to present this all to his firm too, let's see if he puts his efforts where his mouth is.

I really honestly don't know. But I must admit that I've not asked - I've been too engrossed in my own case over the past few months.

I know that I've spoken to my solicitor about a Class Action - but she wanted to leave that until after my own case was finished. So that is perhaps a "maybe".

I think the big problem will be getting legal reps to see past the cost of their own jobs... I am concerned that a lot of them, if not all of them, will be worried about getting sacked.

Is being sacked really a possibility if their clients are innocent or unjustifiably treated? Just like with us parents, the more the merrier on the band wagon...this issues isn't going to go away!
Posted By: Cathy B Re: Department of Child Safety's most shameful office - Tue 28 Oct 2008 01:56:PM
Originally Posted by rainbowchaser
I wish that solicitors would take a stand and speak out. Even just one would help.

I've known 3 solicitors and one barrister throughout my case and every one of them has said the exact same thing that all the parents here have said.

If they do there goes there money, you don't actually think all solicitors/barristers have a conscience do you? Its a racket as they know most case can be stopped earlier but considering they know the rules in court of the rule of evidence most of the times they know they are going to win years in advance so lets take it to its limits where the money is.
Posted By: Cathy B Re: Department of Child Safety's most shameful office - Tue 28 Oct 2008 01:57:PM
Where is my friend JustForAll? I haven't seen her for days.
I'm not speaking for all solicitors and barristers - but mine are fantastic.

I totally understand that a lot of them are only in it for the almighty dollar, but the legal reps that I have are in it for the families.

Maybe I have just been fortunate enough to stumble across the "right" legal reps.
I think you stumble across them. LOL

Where are you? I know a good solicitor who does Legal Aid (if you need Legal Aid).

The downfall with Legal Aid is that they base their decision on the ability of the case being won. If they think the case will be successful - aid will be granted. If they think there isn't won't they will deny aid.

If a solicitor is the one who applies for Legal Aid on a parent's behalf, they have to show that the case can be won. If there are any new assessment reports those have to be included with the application - but negative assessment reports can harm an application.

You do have the right to appeal, but having the hearing 2 days after finding out you had been denied would have made an appeal next to impossible I expect.

I have had my share of solicitors who suck. The first solicitor we ever had cost us $400 and his best advice was to agree to the order they wanted and go from there... We were not prepared to do that. We never used him again.

The next solicitor we had tried to excuse herself from the case 3 times because DoCS frustrated her so much. But she stuck with us.

But things then went pear shaped after a few months and the solicitor of one of my brothers stepped up to the plate without even being asked. I was looking at facing a charge of perverting the course of justice - so he took over control of the Family Law side of the case and kicked butt from there on.

I managed to surround myself with legal reps that DoCS in my area know and do not like at all. It was a complete fluke.

that is part of their serial behaviour....most solicitors/lawyers/legal reps are a disgrace to the community as much as are those dangerous psychologists.....especially the forensic type.....from my experience...that docs hire if you try a tribunal....and the dolts at the tribunal are no better...very corrupted....
i would like all DOCs idiots tested....am sure most have this power problem....little girls and boys standing over families....for the best interest of the child.....who are they with no qualifications and many dont have children themselves....but its the sneaky behind the scenes individuals that give out the orders and stand over their puppets..cso's that are the most dangerous....complaints dept...only serves to warn them and then the barristers they employ find all the loophole to them them out of it and discredit the family member....whether a carer or not...such is the gov of this country.....
i love my kids...you are probably more normal than most of the dolts you have been dealing with....dont let them fool you. speak out and go to amnesty International.....an independant body.....the numbers will grow, and keep on keeping on with your quest....someone will have to do something....or all hell will eventually break loose.
the truth is that she/he is probably an ex cop...they are infiltrated in all gov depts....they are moved to hide them....so much for their own laws eh.
I heard of an incident yesterday, where a cop of twenty years experience, now works for the council traffic ticketing area....he does his best to fabricate incidents.....I wonder why he isnt a cop now....are they hiding him too....
Did you know that CSOs fit the profile of psychopaths?
they are all tarred with the same brush.....there is no democracy or human rights in this country.... the Aboriginal community is testimony for that.
I think they used these antics on them and a precurse to what is happening in society today
I have to agree with that.

Corruption is rife.
so it is people power that is needed and not neccessarily only those with complaints....but the general public.
Yes, the general public need to be made aware of what IS actually being done to families.

Too many citizens have the misconception that DoCS etc are doing their job correctly and that the children who are in governmental care NEED to be there.

The whole problem needs to be taken back to a base level.

yep overturn the whole government system....and hold them accountable.......
Yes.

I don't know if you have read the Child Protection Act 1999... I have and it's full of "rules" that are easily manipulated and this is wrong.

It should be air tight.

It's like the Bible - 3 people can read it and at least 2 will have different impressions of what it means.
no gov has any right to interfere with families.... but we need to all realise that it is their agenda to break up the family unit.....or this sort of criminal activity would nt be happening or tolerated.....
We keep them employed... Without parents like us DoCS workers would be redundant.

By legally kidnapping our children, we keep their coffers filled with tax payer's dollars.

Mr Tax Payer has NO idea that the majority of his money is going to a government department who doesn't rightfully deserve it.

In the meantime foster carers fall into 2 main categories... Older people who suffer from Empty Nest Syndrome and people who treat it as their main form of income (do it for the money).

regarding the poll....as the cunning gov have segmented the dpts into three or four different locations, one would see that the gold coast is rife with these dolts......maybe all the other segmented areas are the same...a sickening affair is it not?
You are exactly right... And when they move from one office to another their bad habits travel with them.

Last Thursday the Labrador office was having a good old gloat about how they have managed to keep their staff on board since the day the office opened.

They seem to forget that they discreetly relocated one Intake Officer to the Pathways program with the Uniting Church because a legal rep threatened to expose him to the CMC.

They also forgot that they moved their male Indigenous Officer to the Nerang office and brought in a female IO.

They also had no idea that they were having a good gloat in front of a parent who was witness to in-fighting between CSSOs at a DoCS run play group session which went on for 15 minutes and exposed children in care to verbal abuse between adults.

The Labrador office is actually in turmoil right now. Behind the scenes there is a LOT of negative office politics and bickering going on. I know of one CSSO who went on her annual leave and never returned.

I think that maybe it is all catching up on them...and not before time.....now it is time to put pressure on them.....a bit of their own medicine....the only difference is...we dont need to be dishohonest in our application the way they have been.
Aboriginal communities/Elders are also being informed of these web pages.....they are still taking their children out of their culture.....
We keep them employed... Without parents like us DoCS workers would be redundant.

By legally kidnapping our children, we keep their coffers filled with tax payer's dollars.

Mr Tax Payer has NO idea that the majority of his money is going to a government department who doesn't rightfully deserve it.

In the meantime foster carers fall into 2 main categories... Older people who suffer from Empty Nest Syndrome and people who treat it as their main form of income (do it for the money).

This is what i have been saying since dot that some are dodging looking to find work by the easy way out and that is Foster Caring
Yep and the proof in that pudding is in the condition we receive our children in at contact visits and the amount of developmental delays that appear in infants.

DoCS will never own it though.

There is always somebody else whom they can blame.

Foster carers are managed by other agencies, so it's those agencies who wear the blame for whatever has occurred to the child in care.

As for delays, social issues and emotional problems that arise in children in care - the parents get blamed for that.

DoCS won't own the fact that THEY caused the problems by putting such young children into the care of strangers - but they won't return the child until the problem is fixed.

I spoke to a Lawyer today and he tells me that the Caboolture office isn't that bad.I find that very hard to believe considering Caboolture has a high crime area,+ a high public housing area and in general its not that much of a nice place or maybe nobody owns computers in the Caboolture area but I'm lost for words as it polls a fat ZERO!.
Now if anyone has ever been to Caboolture you will notice more signs advertising for lawyers than what they're streets.
Has anyone ever had trouble with them of any sort.?
Not me, I've only driven through Caboolture.

Strange though - you're right... You would think that DoCS would have all the parents in that area nicely stereotyped.
Maybe there scared of them if they take their Children off them, Maybe because its a high Aboriginals area and we all know that Aborigines don't fuck around when there is a problems so DOCS goes a little easy in that Area but what bothers me is Pine Rivers where parts of the area are Snoobs with money area that is taking the cake.
Ha! I had that thought myself actually but didn't write anything. DoCS won't go near any family, especially an indigenous one, where the boat might be rocked.

Mmm, maybe DoCS can get orders because children are raised, disciplined and supervised by nannies and not the parents?
Hi,

Reading all with great interest.
I didn't think we could do class action!? I have enquired about this in the past. I didn't think we could take a government body on.
I am finished with docs but I am in this fight aginst this department for the long haul.
I think it is going to take years of committment.
No longer angry but want justice for other families in the state of queensland, I want to educate people about what docs are doing, I want to spread distrust amongst the community. that is my mission.
I am glad what happened to my family did, except how my child was treated through out this and then was abused whilst in foster care.
But I am glad I experienced docs first hand.
'Cause I know what really can go on with power hungy government workers.
I wouldn't have believed any of you if I had not experienced it myself.

I have no idea if a Class Action can be taken against a government body... But I'm gonna find out! My solicitor never said it was impossible.

You're exactly right - this kind of thing is going to take years of commitment to see through to the end.

I'm in it for the long haul as well. I want to be in a position where I walk into a DoCS office and they say "Oh God no!"

People like us, who have been through the system or are just about out of it, would make excellent support people during meetings for parents who are just starting out.

Far out, I need to split myself into two. I feel this is more important than my real job! And it needs a lot of time dedicated to the cause.

There needs to be a lobby group. Repeal, reform whatever.

An unincorporated business set up that assists parents going through docs interventions. A non-Government independant body.

A phone in help line that is advertised in the phone book.

Statistic gathered on number of calls, nature of calls etc. To prove the need for this organisation to exist in the community.

And then once up and running need to apply for government funding that would employ staff who can be on the help line, work in the office etc.

Public meetings/ forums.

Someone who is the voice for all this and addresses media, govt. etc.

people who stand outside docs offices and hand out flyers.

Then there needs to be branches out there in the various spots around queensland.

And so much other stuff.

We need a solicitor, ex CSO's, social workers, psychologists, politicians and you all of course in this together who DON'T hide under rocks who come and be counted and stand up for what needs to be done.

plus all the other jobs that need to be done so that this docs mess can be UNDONE.

LOL

Now you get it sister!!

That's where P4P comes in handy... It's the making of a not for profit organization. The domain name is already registered as a charitable cause.
WantJustice and I was chatting about that this afternoon, Class Action, Yes, It is very possible.
Heres an Idea, that we came up with.
Obtain the Class action documents. all of us, that are here and who has been effected by DOCS. lets say by January 1st, we have these documents filled out in the professional manner to submit to the courts. and on a set day, we all send the documents in.
if we have say 2000 people, that is going to send a shock wave to the system, that is going to open their eyes and to ask the question, WTF??????? laugh

Just a thought
I will investigate the ins and outs of a Class Action... Can't do it until Monday though - tied up with appointments tomorrow and Friday.

The only problem I can foresee is that Legal Aid may not cover the cost - so it may mean that those who want to be involved will have to dip into their own pockets and the cost will likely be massive.

The major part of the cost is the solicitor/s involved. The cost of their time putting together each and every individual case to create one case. Using a hypothetical of 2000 parents - one solicitor can't do it alone. It would take at least 5 solicitors at a minimum.

And what would the aim be... Compensation? An apology? There needs to be an aim.

But, tweaking the idea a bit and going down a different path... If 2000 parents were to write their stories it may evoke reaction.

Especially if these stories were copied 3 or 4 times and sent - at the same time or even together - to 3 or 4 different places... Parliament House, the biggest newspaper in Australia, the biggest TV station in Australia and elsewhere.

All these places, they get letters from parents all the time... But they're single letters and from random parents.

They don't get letters or stories en mass all at once. It's unheard of, it's shocking... And it's an idea.

Sending a massive amount of stories in one hit is better than sending them individually and running the risk of many being lost on someone's desk.

You cant lose a massive box of mail.

And we could make the buggers sign for it too. Then we would know they definitely received it.

Rainbow:
Now we on the same page, Yes. It would be a very big shock to receive say 2000 documents all stating the same abuse.

You dont need a lawyer to do this civil action. just have someone who is good at english to express the right words when doing a affidavit to whatever claims the department has stated about you.
only door stop is the registration when submitting if they reject then thats how far it gets. and if your on a pension it will cost bugga all to resistor the documents.

The aim, well for myself, is to clear my name, to remove all Crap about me from the files. to build a family, to be a father and yes, To Obtain Compensation to the Max

Hmm, I don't know - but I've honestly not looked right into it.

Most Class Actions in the past have had one sole aim for all those involved... I don't know if it can be a situation where there is one aim and yet have the ability to be broken down into individual claims or aims pertaining to each family.

I'm no expert.

A massive influx of documentation about as families as possible would definitely be an attention getter.

It takes one secretary to read one letter - but it would take an office full of staff to read a couple of thousand.

And another thought would be that each document would need to request something... An audience with the PM or an interview with a journalist... Something.

And of course as many parents who have contributed would need to be available for an opportunity to be heard.

I have tried SBS, Insight, and request for this, only to be told, the story is not worthy.
same for 60minutes. they couldnt careless.
ABC, pfffftttt,

maybe when i sent them yesterday a invite to here, maybe they read and rethink
The media won't touch anything like this when it comes from a single family because they hear it all the time and doesn't have enough shock value.

At the end of the day, the media - especially TV - are looking for the ratings and they want the stories that will make their ratings skyrocket.

And a parent doesn't want to write a single letter or email... They want to knock on the TV station's door with a group of other parents and refuse to leave until somebody (preferably a producer) listens to what they have to say.

shame on the media.... I believe many have tried that avenue....and they are contolled by gov......it is the international media that is needed to get aus media to go with it....then you have to be careful , as their interviews are set up to make people look like fools......look what they did to Pauling Hanson and others that try to stand up for what is right and just.
I'm not going to get into politics, but Pauline Hanson went about a few things the wrong way and it came back to bite her hard on the butt.

Journalists will certainly try to obtain something juicy that they can use to skew a story, but the object would be not to give them anything and to stick to the topic.
I wish I could vot for 3 other offices I've had crap dealings with but where i voted I must admit takes the cake!
I wish I could vot for 3 other offices I've had crap dealings with but where i voted I must admit takes the cake!

If we did that we would not be able to see where the real diseases are.
You never know I might start another poll in the next few weeks
Yeh how many offices people have dealt with when being involved with DChS or something like it...but this poll is getting mightily interesting...I do think a couple of lawyers I know voted...yes yes, they call DChS 'the Unreasonables', they'll know who they are now...

lol
Interesting to see small places/offices like Mackay and Rockhampton South have gotten votes. Obviously it doesn't matter how small the office is, they still damage someone.
we all must remember the people on this forum are approximately .0001% of what is happening out there, but it is still an indication. Now what gets my attention is some of the poorer areas and the housing commission areas or high aboriginal public housing areas don't even get a vote, or if they do get a vote, they don't vote that high. Like I said yesterday, the Caboolture office seems to have a more congenial name for itself. Who knows, we might have some compassionate CSO's out there, who are really doing the right thing, or is it a case that the poor people out there can't afford computers?

I would love to get every person thats had anything to do with DOCS and have had problems with them and I would ask them to be honest and post one post and poll on this site, just to see if there is a pattern to where the problem CSO's are. Again, Pine Rivers, thats not a big area and some of the areas are posh areas. Is it a case that some of these CSO's resent people with money?
I do know of some parents dealing with DoCS who don't own computers.

But I Hate I think you have a river of truth there in what you have said about certain areas or races not being touched by DoCS... But I can't pinpoint a reason for it. I can't even hazard a guess.
I have sent the last of the emails out this morning and last night to catch those that Joined aus-city donkeys ago but have never posted, lets see what we get as in all i sent over 300 emails out to these members.
Well I have to admit, there has been a growth to the poll since I voted!
Yes I noticed that myself.

I also did the map for P4P last night and got it onto a page for the site and nearly every one of the rogue offices is on top of the next... All in the same vicinity.

It's so bad, that some of the office dots have been completely wiped out by other office dots.
yep, the Gold coast is off the map.......
I've discovered that we all need to move to NT border. LOL
I dunno....theyre having their fair of troulble out there....and not happy re the invasion.....
Posted By: ew_289 Re: Department of Child Safety's most shameful office - Fri 31 Oct 2008 11:18:AM
Things are slowing down in the poll and It looks like Pine Rivers is going to win the award.
Oh no give it time...the word about the poll is still yet to get out there! It's the weekend, let's see what next weeks produces with everyone not working!

I'm still sending the word out...
Posted By: Crow Re: Department of Child Safety's most shameful office - Fri 31 Oct 2008 02:53:PM
I love this shit
My office of shame looks like winning.
Posted By: Crow Re: Department of Child Safety's most shameful office - Fri 31 Oct 2008 02:54:PM
Do you know that Pine Rivers child safety covers a high percentage of Acreage areas so in real life this make them even worst per head per SqKm.
I'm dying to know WHY this particular office is so bad.

Posted By: Crow Re: Department of Child Safety's most shameful office - Fri 31 Oct 2008 03:00:PM
My solicitor told me its the worst office in Brisbane.
By the way my solicitor is 55 years old or around that age so I would have to say he has been around the traps to give me a conclusion about this.
Posted By: Crow Re: Department of Child Safety's most shameful office - Fri 31 Oct 2008 03:02:PM
Hey and get this I have been told that Petrie Jab are under the thumb from them.
Nothing surprises me.

My barrister commented the other day that she's glad that we're not dealing with Mermaid Beach office. I burst her bubble by saying the Labrador staff came from Mermaid Beach.

Mermaid Beach is up there in the rankings as well.
You tell your barrister that there is a office worst than Mermaid Beach or Labrador and that is Pine Rivers.
Yep i'm one that voted for them and i hope its the last time we ever see or hear from them.
Centrelink is across the road from them and one of the social workers told my wife thats its not unusual for families to come to centrelink seeking help because of child safety across the road.
By the way guys I told the boss to stick it as I don't like people talking about me behind my back.
My barrister works all over the show, so she probably deals with families from Pine Rivers as well.

She likely just referred to Mermaid Beach as it's another Gold Coast DoCS office and clearly the worst on the Coast.
Originally Posted by Crow
Hey and get this I have been told that Petrie Jab are under the thumb from them.

I would like to add to this not only they are under the thumb the docs bitch from Pine Rivers is back stabbing the cop from jab
at Petrie.
Maybe i should ring Constable P and tell her what she said about her family as i overheard her say to wake up to herself for her own problems.
This is something that i never expected as to hear bitching going on between docs and jab
Nothing surprises me.

I'd set up a meeting with her and if she doesn't know you, give her a fictitious name (to protect your DoCS case) and tell her how "concerned" you are that you had overheard such comments and that you "understand office politics" but you "felt she had the right to know" due to the "lack of professionalism" in regard to a government office who is meant to be "working alongside JAB" in "the best interest of the children".

Lay it on thick.

You catch more flies with honey than you do with vinegar.

This is something that i never expected as to hear bitching going on between docs and jab

Oh it happens, and it happens a lot. You'll find that the Child Protection and Investigation Unit (CPIU) (or JAB as they were formally known) don't always agree with the decisions that are made by Child Safety and Child Safety don't always agree with the CPIU not charging people that they think need to be charged.

There's a lot of animosity between them and it's only getting worse.
well justice...if there were more people like you and others i know in tose dept,who would certainly turn around the dept.....then these sorts of issues would be at a minimum instead of rampart throughout the nation.....its all power games to these dolts....and bottom line is children and their families are suffering for it.
You're right. There needs to be some changes and they need to happen from within the Department. But the only way to get those changes to happen is to make them realise what is going on. I'm sure there's Departmental workers who would agree that changes need to happen.

I have recently made friends with someone who used to work for the Department in the Central Queensland area. From what she has told me, she left the Department because she didn't agree with what was going on there. She didn't agree with decisions that were made and didn't like the fact that as the worker on the case she didn't have a say in what was the right outcome for the family. She herself said that there needs to be a lot of changes within the Department and that there are a lot of people working there who agree.
Originally Posted by JusticeForAll

Oh it happens, and it happens a lot. You'll find that the Child Protection and Investigation Unit (CPIU) (or JAB as they were formally known) don't always agree with the decisions that are made by Child Safety and Child Safety don't always agree with the CPIU not charging people that they think need to be charged.

There's a lot of animosity between them and it's only getting worse.

Well according to Child Safety once a notification goes in the person automatically has to be charged even if JAB (like I call them because they JAB a knife into your back) doesn't necessarily want to because of either weak or no evidence against the accused.
Look at CROWS case its a fucking disgrace
They are very aware of what has been and continues to go on justice......and it is inaction that has brought people to this point. even staff that are against what is going on are shut up and often shafted out.....there is a very unhealthy, evil elemnet in there...and that is what needs to be removed.....for all concerned....but as i said and say again....it is the agenda of the gov to break the family unit.....it is all one world gov stuff....and there are no morals or ethics in any of it.
JAB won't even investigate a notification if there isn't enough to run with.

Mind you, I'm talking from experience in my own area.

JAB won't even investigate a notification if there isn't enough to run with.

Mind you, I'm talking from experience in my own area.

That's right but sometime the run bit is the start of the lie and I'm also talking from experience.
JAB or as some call them CPIU run very easliy as all you have to do is upset them or DOCS and the running starts " mind you without any evidence whatsoever full stop.
Yes, I hear you.

With my case it started with JAB and migrated to DoCS and snowballed into a bucket load of bullshit.
considering that the labrador and nerang offices came out of the mermaid beach office....it is certainly looking very sick indeed......
And all 3 sharing one JAB office.
Convenient isn't it!
Posted By: George H Re: Department of Child Safety's most shameful office - Sat 01 Nov 2008 10:21:PM
I have heard of some very bad stories from this office in Straphpine from the government.
Some lady at centrelink got very angry the other month and the staff said to her to quieten down otherwise we will call the police and all she did was scream abuse and pointed her finger to the office across the road saying bastards they are bastards they are and to hear the other foul language she said as in 20 years of myself going to pubs i v never heard a man spray language like this.
DoCS have the ability to evoke the extremely deep emotions in parents - particularly mothers.

A well spoken, polite parent can sink to the basest level in moments when put between her children and DoCS.

I've gone from being calm and collected to a screaming banshee almost instantly on occasions... But I apparently have Bi-Polar. LOL
yes George, they are experts at tipping already emotional people.....none of us would be human if we just took the injustices impinged upon us as victims of this heinous department.
Then again Docs centrelink and all gov depts do nothing but fabricate the truth,and then back each other up....their blanket statement " in the interest of the children" runs right up to the attorney general's office....so what hope is there of any form of accountability within this government and their "selected" enquiry panels..... their attempts only serve to destroy the spirit of the people...and this is called DEMOCRACY ....
Yes unfortunately the Department of Child Safety's non supporting and uncaring antics brings the worse if not unbelievable actions out in people they probably thought they were no capable of not doing!

Yep, that is so right!

In everyday reality we really don't know what we're capable of... But DoCS have an uncanny ability of pushing the correct buttons to allow parents to sink to a level within themselves that they never knew existed.
Posted By: vici Re: Department of Child Safety's most shameful office - Sun 02 Nov 2008 06:01:PM
Well I have to say Im a foster carer and we are under attack from docs regarding our own son who by the way is guardianship since brith. It is true they bring the worst out in 'normal' people. How one defines normal is beyond me but there is a culture among them where they stick together at all costs. We have met lovely parents over the years and have wondered why on earth the department or what right they have had to become involved in these peole's lifes. It is a horrid practice they continue to do and I for one would never trust them and I have worked within and with them for a number of years... Love this forum and my heart goes out to all of you that has had to put up with this injustice of your basic rights as a human being. Celeb
Good to hear from you Vici!

A foster carer's point of view is always welcome. I am extremely interested in knowing what goes on on the "other side of the fence".

Please continue to post and participate.
Posted By: Cathy B Re: Department of Child Safety's most shameful office - Sun 02 Nov 2008 07:23:PM
Good poll, its a two horse race.
Hey Vici and welcome to this forum! My sentiments are similar to Rainbow's...good to hve a foster carer's view point...

I have no argument really with the carer's of my children but due to the fact they are all separated from one another, there is 1 questionable carer who antagonises one of my children that's with them...runs the parents down, tells them they're not seeing us again, will be made to stay in care until 18 where this child has no choice...

Not nice stuff...at all!
...there is 1 questionable carer who antagonises one of my children that's with them...runs the parents down, tells them they're not seeing us again, will be made to stay in care until 18 where this child has no choice...

Now that IS completely inappropriate.

Completely out of bounds actually.
Good to hear from Vici...being a carer who really cares....my hat goes off to you for coming into the forum....... it certainly is an unhealthy culture there....I guess the polls speak for themselves......I wonder if they are hoping this all fizzles out lol I tink it will explode on them.....yes, they are great at slitting families...and they certainly have had plenty of practise at it with the Aboriginal communities.....
Hello,

Vici - good to hear from you. Please stay in contact.
I think that the only action anyone will get is by naming them all........they certainly tagged the families in their pathetic endeavours...there is no confidentiality when corruption is riot.
Yes, very true.
Posted By: Michelle Re: Department of Child Safety's most shameful office - Tue 04 Nov 2008 12:51:PM
When the children become 18 I think they can do what they want as child safety use the age of the child under 18 to stop you exposing anything about the case.
Yes, when they reach 18 they're an adult.

DoCS don't mess with adults.

Such as Sniper's case... His eldest boy is an adult - so DoCS don't want to know.
it would be good for docsnipers son to see this forum, any over 18yr old Ive spoken to hate that dept with a passion....it is only time and they will come in and speak out......
Posted By: jaremt Re: Department of Child Safety's most shameful office - Tue 04 Nov 2008 03:31:PM
You would bet that they are that sick of DOCS that all they want in life is to be left alone.
But again all it takes is one kid to have the guts to spill his or her beans once over the age of 18 and others will follow suit.
yep it sure would.....my question is , how many other males have been falsly accused and set up the way Docsniper has been.....and when one sees all the people he has contacted, that have simply duck shoved him from one place to another certainly shows something is terribly amiss with the aus gov...no matter what party they are with.....
These psychologists need to be put in their place too....they are as corrupt as the rest of them.
I have helped many of the youth in the past, and i believe is that my success was because they were heard and there was never any gov dept intervention...they did not know i existed....nor was there any need for psychs....each and every one of them are today responsible citizens with families....says a lot for the system doesnt it.
Originally Posted by kickemout
yep it sure would.....my question is , how many other males have been falsly accused and set up the way Docsniper has been....

Plenty!
There is not a week that goes past without someone being accused of these crimes.
What about our Football players, Just look this year how many have been investigated for alleged Sexual assault.
Its simple in my eyes, they did it or did not do it and if its proven they did not do it the person who put the complaint in should get the exact sentences of the ones that if they did doe it.

Get IT!!!

Now this doesn't happen. Some meat head puts a complaint in, destroys someones life, cost the tax payer $500,000 to investigate, later its found that it was a false allegation and what happens to the person that put the complaint in,,, Just about nothing.
so much for the system of australia and its government
Still the drama continues, I realised something today, In twenty minutes they are serving me papers to remove my daughter, and I have no control over the situation.

But what I have realised, they are now reverting from DocSniper now to my ex-partner. I am sure they have nothing on him, so they are using my ex as the reason for removal.

They have given him nothing but grief for many years, then in June arresting him for trespassing where he is residing. He goes to court on Friday for this charge. And they have nothing on him, so to cover up their asses they are using my ex as the excuse now to remove one of my four children.
Also in this court document they are going to say i cant be in a relationship for 6 years....
And not only that they keep on telling me they dont want to separate my family and they are looking out for me....In their crack!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
this is just getting worse
look at channel nine now........on foster carers
Which state are you in kickemout?
During the weekend I will start a new topic for people opinion about the 4 polls, As what do you think, what trend do you see.
The poll slowly going up, a few more have polled today
the word is getting around isnt it
Looking out for you WantsJustice?

I missed something somewhere.

They are supposedly looking out for you in what way?

Did they tell you, or leave you to work it out for yourself?

I'm really confused about that comment from DoCS.
Yes but remember!!
Only about 000.1 DOCS contaminated Souls know about this site and considering around 300 have polled on the main poll could you imagine if all DOCS effected people in the last 4 years would join and poll.

WOW
I once stated that Terrorism and Pedophilia are to Two world Issues.
Since Ozland is not on a terrorist hit list as such.
The Australian government comes up with...Pedophilia syndrome, Who stated this off?. Who else but Howard. In my books That little weasel,will always be remembered as The PM that FRK'd up Australia and now his clone is taking over from the Master.
I thought QLD was the most retarded state ever going, Till I stepped into SA.
These Scums dont rely of Facts, instead they get a FAX with words and then pounce on a family.
These same pricks, tell me that I am a predator.
In other words to Hunt..Yeah, I hunt, I hunt for a woman to build a family, DOCS hunt to murder and destroy families.
WantJustice: is feeling the pains I once was in.
WantJustice: is forced, against her will,(thats classed as Rape). to roll over like a dog.
DOCS: FRK.....where me chaingun:
I have an idea about how you feel Sniper.

DoCS have major issues with both of my brothers. One was charged with rape - but the case was so unstable and shot with holes that the charges were dropped 4 months later.

The other has been charged with nothing, nor has he ever met with police about it... But in DoCS records they have both brothers as paedophiles. This came out through a report done by a report writer for the sep rep.

I can understand them labeling my brother who copped the stupid charge - he was charged.

But the other brother has been labeled as well and that I don't understand.

It was DoCS who pinned the label of "paedophile" on the both of them.

Neither are on lists or anything like that.

then I must of really pissed off these scums.
i went from being a abusing father,to a pedophile to a predator, and recently i have been upgraded to a terrorist that wants to take hostages.

That day I was Intruded upon, The cops Quoted to me...I have received reliable information from SA that you are going to take hostages.
Then in court that day, The scummy rag, says to the Judge. I have informed the police of(myself)me,that I am going to take hostages...this is all recorded in a court room..and I can use that at a later date....

I am beginning to wonder ???? who is motivating them to be NAZI'S
Oh that would be beautiful.

They arrest and charge you with terrorist activities and you then expose the situation for what it truly is... I'd love to be a fly on the wall to see that happen.

The damage control by the government would be interesting too.
Okies, im still here, waited for 6.00 pm and guess what - they didnt show, there was no phone call, nothing, the pains and stress they have just put on this family I cant express in words, My son even broke down today, from it all.

These bastards are meant to help families and all they have done is killed 6 peoples hearts.

I am thinking at this stage, either the court rejected their request or that she didnt get the paperwork done in time, so we are still in linbo not know what is going on, still looking over our shoulders waiting for that day that they are going to take my daughter away.

This has damaged my daughter in words i also cant describe, and for that i will never forgive or forget and will seek revenge in some way. I am now at that stage I dont give a shit what happens to me they have made me this way.

Revenge is sweet but justice is sweeter.

What they have done is in my eyes worse than any sort of abuse that any one can endure. They need to be held accountable. And each and every docs worker that has caused damage to each family affected should be charged for child abuse, because that is what they are doing. And unfortunately they will never forget, and will grow up and have kids of their own still with the same views of the Department.

I really feel for you wants justice....they are ...i cant find words strong enough to use.....what we need is not going to come through the gov.....that is for sure...but as Obama said....yes we can....get justice
Just a stupid question, can the children phone up Crisis Care, and make a report of abuse....... and when they ask who has abused you........they can reply the department workers name and state they have abused!!!!!
Posted By: Michelle Re: Department of Child Safety's most shameful office - Wed 05 Nov 2008 11:12:AM
I have an idea about how you feel Sniper.

DoCS have major issues with both of my brothers. One was charged with rape - but the case was so unstable and shot with holes that the charges were dropped 4 months later.

The other has been charged with nothing, nor has he ever met with police about it... But in DoCS records they have both brothers as paedophiles. This came out through a report done by a report writer for the sep rep.

I can understand them labeling my brother who copped the stupid charge - he was charged.

But the other brother has been labeled as well and that I don't understand.

It was DoCS who pinned the label of "paedophile" on the both of them.

Neither are on lists or anything like that.

The Police love that charge rape don't they. Personally the police have lost the meaning of the word rape.
If you look at someone more than 10 seconds it's attempted rape, if you touch some one on the buttocks its rape, if you touch someone's buttocks twice or more its maintaining a sexual relationship.
Myself and others would agree with you a 100% on this one.
Rape under the Queensland Criminal Code is actually defined as "(b)the person penetrates the vulva, vagina or anus of the other person to any extent with a thing or a part of the person’s body that is not a penis without the other
person’s consent; or
(c) the person penetrates the mouth of the other person to any extent with the person’s penis without the other person’s consent."

So touching someone on the buttocks can't be rape, looking at someone for more than 10 second's also can't be rape.
Thanks for that explanation Justice on the actual defining by law on what is rape...so why is it considered sexual assault?

You would think the argument clear when a woman has been raped and this results in the birth of a child, but it's not...it was nothing but sexual assault...

mmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So, If i was to have.....Say consented sex with a 15/16 yr old.

and I am then found out..................
is that Rape??
or
is that Pedophilia ???????.
Justice4all
I think she was being sarcastic and just joking.
Now tell me this .
I played football for 7 years and it was not unusual in the scrum for someone to stick their finger up your arse.
Now tell me in the law of the land that would be called RAPE!!!!!!!!

What a Joke the crown has forgot the true meaning of that word RAPE!.

Everyone knows in league John Hopawate from the Manly League club, He was very well known for giving the finger treatment, now tell me all in todays law that would be call RAPE!
Originally Posted by DocSniper
mmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!!!!

is that Rape??
or

No mate they're stale!!

They love using the latest charge they have dug up and that the crap charge called Maintaining a Sexual relationship with a child under the age of 16.
Mind you that teacher was up on 229 charges had about 50 of them as rape charges but the crown dropped them for the new flowered Maintaining a relationship charge as its harder to prove against in court.
Its a new Charge deliberately designed to get more convictions to fill our jails.
Again I will say something that will shock you all in late 2009.
Boy O Boy I can't wait, It will be like a virus to the legal system.
And a Virus Checker wont stop it HAAAAAAAAA
All you need to do is have consented sex with a child under the age of 16 years old once!!! or more and even if the Girl screams at the police that she wanted it by BRAIN WASHING YOU BY FLASHING her mut at you that memorized you you still will be charged.
Before the new charge was introduced they crown was stuffed as the Rape charge could not be used for the above so now with the new CODE 229B Charge called Maintaining a sexual relationship with a child under 16 you are stuffed if you admit that you had sex with a 16 year old.
Ever since this charge has been introduced the Lawyers Tackle cases in a different way.

So touching someone on the buttocks can't be rape, looking at someone for more than 10 second's also can't be rape.

trust me this will be the next update to the law that we will have.
DOCS are already talking to the attorney no so general.
Okies.

Lets say I did have consented sex with a 15 yr old girl.Once....
And lets say I pleaded guilty and was charged with Unlawful carnal knowledge. and lets add that I spent 1 yr in prison for that one off.

How is this twisted to be pedophilia??
How does it go from that 15 yr girl to boys? to babies to my own??.
How do does it become to be classed as a predator ??.
Its a new Charge deliberately designed to get more convictions to fill our jails.
Again I will say something that will shock you all in late 2009.
Boy O Boy I can't wait, It will be like a virus to the legal system.

and this is where it becomes so retarded.
The prison system is over crowded, yet these pricks would rather fill it to the brim.
even when in prison, the pricks(system) still tell you that your a kid frked.

Justice4all
I think she was being sarcastic and just joking.

Yeah I figured as much. But it's always good to have some basic fact and knowledge out there for all to know.
what the heck has happened? have moved on to something bigger and better?
mmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!!!!

is that Rape??
or

I'm glad to say that it's neither.
Okies.

And lets say I pleaded guilty and was charged with Unlawful carnal knowledge. and lets add that I spent 1 yr in prison for that one off.

It never should have gone any further than what you were originally charged with. I think that DOCS need to understand that they can't make up laws/charges that don't exist! Unfortunately Unlawful carnal knowledge can be referred to as a child sex offence, but that doesn't classify you as a paedophile based simply on that charge.
Yes, unlawful carnal knowledge is a child sex offense.

The way the system works, many child sex offenders are considered paedophiles, but all offenders earn themselves a spot on the registry.

If the person has pleaded guilty, it doesn't matter.

Not all child sex offenders are paedophiles. A lot are simply "child sex offenders".

I've not heard of any case where a genuine paedophile attacks a child of 15.

But DoCS label everyone.
Wow behind Pine rivers and mermaid beach is Roma...still behind in numbers but ahead by 2 with other big cities, must be some major crap ILLEGAL problems coming out from that office.

From what I understand it covers the Charleville office with both these offices having to share a manager...well well well....
Yes, unlawful carnal knowledge is a child sex offense.

And like all the the others charges they are old and tired and USELESS.

But now we have latest with duel exhaust and a super charger and its called maintaining a sexual relationship with a child under 16.
Like I said before since this charge has been introduced with its buddy called a 93a its just about impossible to escape it and 70% of the times even with no real evidence the person will be found guilty.
See the 93a is GOD, and its to be treated this way and boy O boy don't the prosecutors know it as they push this to the hilt to the jury to convict a person on what a Child wrote if the child wrote it as they also allow the parents of the child to write it (They can add juicy bits in) + what the child says in front of a video recording.
(PS DO you know the crown edit the bits out of the tape that doesn't suit them and its up to the defence team before the trial to argue to have them put back in)

The Public today have not got a clue what goes on in a court room today
you have to remember too, that labrador,and nerang sprang out of mermaid beach only 3yrs ago , so they wouldnt have the numbers....makes it all look sick doesnt it
Nah, Labrador opened it's doors last year in Feb 2007.
did it take the dolts that long to put it in place
Okies.

They twist it so it suits themselves.

The new designer charge called maintaining a sexual relationship with a child under the age of 16 has a max sentence of LIFE BEHIND BARS!!!
The others Puffff.
[quote=I Hate GOV, DEPT][quote=DocSniper]Okies.

They certainly do twist it,
Docs false accusations
Docs organised a false arrest, and in report, falsified information of the evening invasion, claiming the partner requested removal.
Docs organised another false arrest.
Docs using stand over tactics to female partner.
Alternately Docs trying to cover up false arrest and not being able to prove accusations made against partner, are now focusing on the female partner.
Doc are not worried about the original invasion or person concerned as they have no evidence, now focusing on demoralizing female and children and breaking up the family environment.
Docs worker is personally friends with the informant whom is making false accusations, and their personal opinion is taking over the investigation.
Docs organising removal of children, and they feel the mother is now an unfit mother, and female is not allowed to be in a relationship until youngest child turns eighteen.
Docs also informing female that she personally heard there was a rape in one of the suburbs in Adelaide, involving a 12 year old, which she considered the said partner, she quoted and said she thought he did it. Even though the partner was at home with evidence of such.
Partner goes to court - gets adjourned and a great comment from Judge, that he was doing all good, and the Judge could see that he was a good person and abided by the law.
Docs organising court with all children being summons to appear in court also.
Docs not having any consideration for eldest daughter whom is heavily pregnant and so distressed over the whole situation.
Docs suggesting that the eldest pregnant daughter have other three children at the premises and the mother leave the premises.

This has jumped from the partner being falsely accused as a pedophile, to removal of such partner, not being able to back up the information then focusing the attention to the female, to cover up their lies and corruption.
and they also said, If i am the father to your grand daughter. and even if she was, SO what?????.

We both know Im not.......personal opinions gone overboard.
Now what is your daughter thinking? what stress leave is that doing to the unborn.

Congrats DOCS, ya done it again.
Unlike my last 2 relationship that you murdered.

You have well and truly over stepped the boundary of life to all human morals thinking.

You are truly going to burn in hell.
and they also said, If i am the father to your grand daughter. and even if she was, SO what?????.

We both know Im not.......personal opinions gone overboard.
Now what is your daughter thinking? what stress leave is that doing to the unborn.

Congrats DOCS, ya done it again.
Unlike my last 2 relationship that you murdered.

You have well and truly over stepped the boundary of life to all human morals thinking.

You are truly going to burn in hell.

Oops forgot to add that one in, about the issue about my Daughters baby, this shows how desperate they are on getting dirt on the family, they will for sure find something else on my family to drag us through the ground, I have had a deep and meaningful to each and every one of my children tonight, they are prepared for the worst but we are a team, family, united by love and strength and to the day we die, those fkrers are not ripping us apart.

That is a quote too!!!!!!
You know it would be cheaper to move quietly and just disappear and the usual stress with moving would be nothing compared to dealing with Docs in any state...!

This is making me entirely angry! I don't know how lawyers who have the Uni law degrees let this sort of injustice go on by telling the parents to just agree to the order and work with the Dept? The Dept doesn't work back - at all! They become like Hitler in your life and rule and control, anyone would think we were living in a communist country the way Docs is allowed to get away with their severe crimes of misconduct...

slanderous, oppressive and defaming in every sense of the word. If the average Joe in the street did this we would be charged with all of the above! Bring it on I say but you better prove it!

I've seen it in too many cases where the smooth lies of Docs workers are panicking parents, it's just amazing...but when you read the other side of the story, and compare it with everything Docs has provided, major holes become abundant! But too many parents are just too emotionally crapped and scared to muck around with their children's lives whilt the devil holds them in his hand!

I don't blame you parents at all but I'm begging the lot of you to start writing your true stories out, and send them on as letters to the magistrate. They can't throw them out, it's all filed into the files especially when you relay there are current proceedings in the court.

Sorry way off track...
Posted By: Crow Re: Department of Child Safety's most shameful office - Sat 08 Nov 2008 11:57:AM
LovingMyKids

You're not off track actually you're dead on track but the trouble is nobody it taking this forum seriously for the moment and this is the reason why like what I HATE GOV has said that we must try to find a way to contact everyone in the last 5 years that has had problems with child safety and if this somehow is possible or close to it you would find the government will be forced to listen.
As for the lawyer bit all i can say is you must have run out of money because after that they're are not interested and all they want to to is parm you off.
I have to agree that once you run out of money the lawyers want nothing to do with you .
I was able to get a legal aid grant for the last time i took the dept to court however it would seenm that the lawyers who will accept a legal aid client are either not very experinced or not very strong lawyers, I know that when we were in the court room my lawyer couldnt even get a full sentance out before the magistrate would cut her off and move to something else!
LovingMyKids

nobody is taking this forum seriously for the moment .

Give me a few more days, this Forum will be the center of attraction.

I dont know how other do react when there is a gun placed to your head. by docs.
but, while i have breathe in me, I have that one human desire to preserve that one human instinct. TO live. to stand up for the truth.

My mom was a French resistance fighter, All my growing youth, she pumped into me, Fight, fight and stand up for the truth, never let anyone or anybody, Stand over you.

Well, mom, I am doing my best.
Posted By: jaremt Re: Department of Child Safety's most shameful office - Sat 08 Nov 2008 04:09:PM
Count update for this thread is just over 3500 and it has passed the second highest which was When Docs interview Children.
Posted By: jaremt Re: Department of Child Safety's most shameful office - Sat 08 Nov 2008 04:12:PM
LovingMyKids

nobody is taking this forum seriously for the moment .

Give me a few more days, this Forum will be the center of attraction.

I dont know how other do react when there is a gun placed to your head. by docs.
but, while i have breathe in me, I have that one human desire to preserve that one human instinct. TO live. to stand up for the truth.

My mom was a French resistance fighter, All my growing youth, she pumped into me, Fight, fight and stand up for the truth, never let anyone or anybody, Stand over you.

Well, mom, I am doing my best.

Stick to what you believe mate but remember don't do anything to break any of their laws, Use their own Laws against them.
Okies.

The new designer charge called maintaining a sexual relationship with a child under the age of 16 has a max sentence of LIFE BEHIND BARS!!!
The others Puffff.

Well that twisting has leaked to some of their friends in the public and then these Public decides to take the law into their own hands.
From the RSPCA and the townsville city council. they were taking me to court for a dog I never had. after 3 months of their crap, they dropped the chargers,thats was just last yr.

others have come to my home, people I dont even know. Pointing and calling me a kid frker. when I react as to attack, with the partner beside me, they call the cops and Im in trouble for standing up to them.
in 2004, I had 3 men come to home, and flog the shit out of me.
Tween them and DOCS, i saw no difference.
Them men, broke the law to hurt me.
DOCS used the law to hurt me.
BOTH got off scott free.
Fake cop raids,, only last yr, 3 in a space of 3 months.

Form a 15 yr old: this is the outcome, A one off has lead my life to all this.
Yet, no once, did anybody question the two before me and the one after me. Just me.
Hi,

Whilst I was reading posting from "wantsjustice" I had that sickening thought oh no I hope docs don't try and take the baby off the pregnant daughter.Truely, I woudln't put it past them.

I can't get over the amount of energy and lengths to which docs have tried to kill you guys off.

Shame on the government.

See Obama - he is saying about how he wants transparency in government. Maybe Australia will catch onto that and also really put in into place rather than lip service? But then I am sceptical.
If you saw the documents of what they are doing, ya do a back flip.
Oh! they are considering of just doing that.
The person handing WJ,the summons, couldnt find a problem with the home or the family. but,said this is her job to hand these summons out and she see's this all the time, good families,being abused BY family SA

now Family SA is branding the mother to be her a unfit mother.
this female soon to be mother is very distorted,stress'd, all this undue attraction is not doing the young fetus any good, she feels what the mother feels.
her first child should be of happy moments, Not these Attacks from dogs
couldn't agree more that the time surrounding the birth should be a happy one.
[quote=thisisgood]Hi,

Whilst I was reading posting from "wantsjustice" I had that sickening thought oh no I hope docs don't try and take the baby off the pregnant daughter.Truely, I woudln't put it past them.

I can't get over the amount of energy and lengths to which docs have tried to kill you guys off.

Shame on the government.

Yes they even asked if this was DocSnipers child. WFT!!!! what are they thinking, they served the order and am going to court on thursday. They have lied also on the documentation, my children are avid, and they are writing up a response to them, but i know it will do no good.
What order have they served? Have they taken your girl? I'm soooo sorry! F sorry, I just wish I could help in some way! I don't know how it works for SA but when you go to court, let the judge know that their documentation is scandalous and oppressive, meaning they've lied in it...

the magistrate will most likely want you to respond in writing so tell him you will as best you can with what you have. Just respond in the same format as the documentation you got from the Department addressing each false point briefly and then ask the courts you want to file it in the proceedings that's happening...

This is more of a Personal vengeance from one Karen Saunders of Family SA.

The order is a Application for a Investigation and requesting the removal of the three children Aged 12 and 2x17 twins, to be placed in custody of 42 days by the courts, The 2x17 yr olds are not the main compared to the 12 yr old. but all 3 are to be taking.
WantJustice: is then also to have No man or a relationship with a man in her home until the 12 yr old is 18.
also the normal psychologist and assessments bullshit
This was handed from Toowoomba and Townsville to Family SA, In doing this, They have open the door between two states.

Only Family SA have really done themselves justice in the conduct of yet again proven how frk'd up they really are.
This is not only a QLD issue, nor is it just Family SA, This is Australian wide. Every nook and cranny these DOGS are.
Yes, The Good one in there are leaving the job, and maybe even the Bad ones, that know their time is up..

DocSniper

I understand that you are very angry at what Family SA are doing to you and your parnter but please be careful naming the workers in your case. My understanding is that you can get into trouble for doing so. I could be wrong, but the information I have is that there is some kind of issue with it (not sure what that is). You have been through so much, I'd hate for it to get any worse for you, it that was even possible!
what else could be worse?????

I just pointed a finger to a murderer, Is all, honest.....
What more could they do to us?????
DocSniper

I understand that you are very angry at what Family SA are doing to you and your parnter but please be careful naming the workers in your case. My understanding is that you can get into trouble for doing so. I could be wrong, but the information I have is that there is some kind of issue with it (not sure what that is). You have been through so much, I'd hate for it to get any worse for you, it that was even possible!

Put it this way JusticeForAll
Just say you had a audio recording of a DOCS CSO and you can prove without question that she LIED!! and that lie caused you to be thrown out of your house for 2 1/2 years are you telling me I can't mention her name?
I can mention the name of the Prime Minister, I can even call him names if I wish, I will mention the name of the CSO after my trial and I will even like the Prime Minister put her Photo up.
What can she Do,, NOTHING, can she take me to court to force me to remove her name and face, good on her I will be waiting.
It WILL be DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
karen saunders and philippa paxton

Family SA murderers.

complaints unit a Eugenia.

when I get the list of QLD dogs, their names to well be on a list.

I will point and say, There is my murderer.in a court of law, and I will point here on a forum.

MURDERERS.
Posted By: jaremt Re: Department of Child Safety's most shameful office - Mon 10 Nov 2008 05:39:PM
Names mean nothing its the system that needs to be addressed Australia wide.
maybe so!!!!
but it keeps them on the front page of complaints that one day will penetrate the cold dead hearts of those that govern us.
YES I KNOW ITS IN THE WRONG THREAD! But why not.

Guys and Gals, since our great Premier is on the money grab trail again and she is short a bit of cash by giving it all to the Department of Child Safety, by increasing fines for everything including of course traffic fines, I would like to remind all what is written below and what I have been reading on other sites, where more and more people are now warning motorists with these speed cameras. See, if you flash your head lights, they grab you for that, by using your high beams in a built up area, but if you just turn your head lights on and off and on and off, is that breaking the law? Well not the law of using your high beams in a built up area, but unfortunately this gangster of a Premier that we have has her own law, which is worse than any other law we have in this state and you know what thats called:

DENYING THE GOVERNMENT REVENUE.

(JUST A REMINDER TO WHAT HAPPENED A WHILE A GO)

Well watching Channel Nine News last night (15/10//07)I just caught a segment about Queensland police getting caught in their own speed cameras. It was interesting once again thanks to the freedom of information ACT and a good reporter that reported this but I would like to add my two bobs worth.
See what attracted my attention to this story was the high percentage of police whilst on or possibly off duty that were booked for speeding but it was the case of an outrageous percentage of them that write a letter to the department with a reason why they were speeding and they get off. Now as I said I just caught this story by a second so I don't exactly remember the percentage that get off but it was high and I can tell you this that the average Tom Dick and Harry that has been caught speeding has got BUCKLEY'S chance of getting off as easy as the off or on duty Police do so how do they do it? Haaaaaa easy!!

No I'm not saying where I got this info from but some of us unfortunately have relatives or friend in the Police service and yes they do enjoy a drink at a BBQ and yes the drink has a habit of loosening a few tongues and this is what I over heard at a Bathurst 1000 party that got my ears ringing.
See what is getting around the traps in the Police service is just say an off or on duty Police officer is driving his or her private or Police car on a public road and in a split second they unfortunately get zapped by a speed camera for speeding and they know that they have been busted what they do is accelerate and pull over the first car that just happen to be in front of them.
Now they will pull the car over for any reason like Sir/Madam why were you drifting in your lane, or your brake light are coming on and off or whatever stupid or silly reason they can use to pull the car in front of them over so they can get details, times and whatever needed so the off or on duty cop can write his or her letter saying this was the reason why he or she was speeding.
I find this what I heard absolutely disgusting and outrageous that we have a law for the common person and we have a loophole for the Police.
What I would like for the General public to do is if you pass a speed camera and you are not speeding whatsoever and for some reason just after or kms later down the road you get pulled over for whatever reason by anyone on or off duty and they just happens to flash a badge at you and ask for your details which you give him or her ask for his or her name and service number (They could refuse or ask why?), also get details, time, "etc" of the car they are driving and number plate and report them to the CMC (Crimes Misconduct Commission)You never know you could be lucky, See if the CMC investigate and it just happens the Police officer gives them the same excuse (I bet the excuses would be similiar)as they put in their letter to get off the fine the CMC will know that the Police Officer in question is on the nose, and after this message on this forum gets around they might think twice before pulling this swifty again.
Remember all, the way I look at it the Police are not above the law and they should be treated equally like the rest of us.
Now let me see where is the phone number for the CMC.
Hello,

Welcome new viewers.

thought - for those who are intending to get active in doing something about this state government's department we need to find out the catchment area of these most terrible offices and then target those areas with our flyers etc.

Hi,

Mermaid branch goes to the boarder and then out to Carrara and stops somewhere north before southport.
You could have worked this out, couldn't you!!!

But just where does Pine Rivers cover?

CMC 1800061611

personal the CMC are just as fingered
they shuffle the cops between states when things get too hot for them too......and they are very biased.....
they dont even have to show evidence......
Discrimination just JUMPS at you, ay.....
yep as a new australian....it is rascist
not only the new...the ones also they demoralize that are born here.
yep, their heads are so stuffed up with corruption that they no longer know what they are doing.
Oh! some of them do know what they are doing.
mm the ones that are the masters of deceit....those long term dolts that have got away with this abuse for so long they actually believe theya e right....funny thing not many really have anything to do with the child or family.....frightening isnt it
Posted By: Crow Re: Department of Child Safety's most shameful office - Mon 17 Nov 2008 10:58:PM

does anyone know where ihategov is
ihategov is busy with something else in his life at present.
© AUS-CITY Message Forums