The saga continues.

What started as an attempt to rectify some handling drams due to a bent front crossmember escalated when I discovered some very dodgy work was used to convert an r10 into my "R8" . Not an issue in itself but...

Now the front panels are off and a fair chunk of the boot floor has been cut out and some panels will need to be fabricated and welded in. Some of the work around the wheel arch was of a poor standard and will need to be strengthened.

I'm going to R16 brakes and in addition to the new panels I'm making up I want to reinforce the front wheel arch guard with the insert panels as was done in the R8G. Does any one know if these are avaliable anywhere? I couldn't find any reference on the Mecarparts website.

I note they also list a camber modification kit and a steering rack height adjuster. Has anyone had any experience with these?

The car has a made up 4-shock rear end - its not the best. Mecarparts has also a kit that can be welded onto a standard rear cross member but it seems a little pricey. Does anyone have the dimensions/plans of the bits needed?

All teh best

Peter