Well you can believe what you want and only 2 weeks ago someone in NZ said very true words "Quote"<br /> <br />((There may be a lot of english channels around but I can't see TARBS getting anything major and if they do Foxtel will come along and squash them like a bug if they get to big for their boots)).<br /><br /> We all know who the major player is, and Rumours are already flying around in only 24hrs.<br />See its simple, PanAmSat has new owners. Out of the blue (48HRS)they decide to tell TARBS That they wanted Higher prices for Transponders and ALL paid up front.<br /><br />If I took over your bank and your Mortgage over your house and told you to pay 12 months or more up front how would you like that.??<br /><br />Have been told heaps more. Cannot post until I'm allowed, But Don't worry THIS IS NOT THE END OF THIS MATTER. All that can be said is ANYTHING up in the sky that is owned by the YANKS is mud.<br />First it was Galaxy now its TARBS.<br />Phil<br /> <br /> <small>[ 08. July 2004, 06:40 PM: Message edited by: P Debono ]</small>