Guys<br />I have been reading this forum for a year with my husband and we enjoy it as he is from Macedonia and I'm an aussie and I cannot see why some of these members go out of their way to cause problems on a good forum like this.<br />I have emailed Phil but now he is impossible to email as he has changed his address and does not want to be bothered anymore. But he has helped us and told us to be patient and give UBI a fair go before subscribing elsewhere. Whats wrong with some of you guys? or are these troublemakers working for the opposite companies?.<br />I spent all afternoon reading dozens of Apsattv posts and all but 2 were totally against the company UBI so is he on someones elses payroll?.<br />I normally don't post as you can see but I was forced because of this and I was forced because of what another member said that the forum is losing the people that post, and forced because of this poll to remove apsattv.<br />I would not like to see anyone banned but please all stand up to the few that probably have hidden agendas and want to ruin this forum.<br />Phil you do what you have to because we are both on your side.