YU4CFG<br />I would like to thank you for making my inbox full of unwanted mail and my phone ringing asking me the question, Is there going to be no more information on the UBI forum.<br />See I install dishes of all kinds and when I install a UBI setup as most have the net, I give the customer the URL of aus-city, this way they can keep up with the latest news because the UBI website is as useless as any other pay tv provider. Now whats happening is I'm getting and my wife is getting calls at home when I'm on the road from worried Greek and Balkans customers or future customers whose family have passed the URL of aus-city too.<br />So in simple terms you has stuffed it for everyone else, and you call yourself a friend of Phil's.<br />I spoke to Phil over the phone last night, do you believe him now? I bet you do, but its a bit late mate. For Liski well I don't want to get into that but Liski doesn't work 18 hrs a day you know, he must put a lot of time on this forum unpaid when he could be doing something better.<br />Now for the boxes getting shut off, Phil had the decency to explain to me over the phone how it all works (a one hour conversation) and the reason why an unrecorded box will automatically get shut off in a day or so if its not in the UBI data base.<br />If there is a next time think before you mouth off whatever your name is.