SatManiac I have been monitoring the Spanish channels in Brisbane and I have a collection of legal decoders on all of UBI transponders and I have over 9 monitors monitoring everything and I barely find any of these problems. I have one 90 CM dish split with splitters 6 ways just for UBI and again there is barely a clitch ever. Personally I think all of you use the cheapest crap yo can get your hands on and by the way the UBI dish to my TV room is over 80- metres away which would give me more loses.I have seen 65 to 75 CM dishes installed for UBI ,, Thats to small,, I once split three dishes up to UBI a 65cm a 80 cm and my 1.2 cm and had seperate boxes on each dish and guess wh pixeled the most the 65cm and I waited only two day before the rains came and guess who dropped out first the 65 did,, guess who dropped out second, the 80 did and the 1.2 did not drop out at all and when the rain slowed down th 80 cm came back followed by the 65cm. Do you all get my point!! UBI has gliches but most of them are locally at the customers house. For me in QLD nothing under 85 CM should be used...