THE ADMIN<br /><br />Take note that I was asked by David C to run and work this seperate forum and having seen the posts of two experienced forum users "DARTH VADER" as well as "Lazar" stating that they will / would delete posts that they have issues with I will do the same. <br /><br />Dont take this personally but you have only just arrived on the block with your 12 posts and all.<br /><br />I have just re-read my PM from David C from late December 04 and my appointment as Moderator to this forum clearly says "..let the new one run as the moderator(s) want..."<br /><br />Vlad "Darth V" and I are running this forum as we see fit and if he or I choose to delete anything we will do so. Further I will support Darth in any statment or decision he makes as to date all his statments and actions have been honest, reliable and consise. Likewise I believe the same would be said by him regarding me if I deleted / edited any posts.<br /><br />Dont come here stating what you will and wont do as my mandate was made clear before this new forum was setup.<br /><br /> Let it be clear to the forum Darth and I will do our jobs and nobody will get in our way and that will be the end of the discussion.<br /> <br />OK