</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Originally posted by -.Lazer.-:<br /><strong> </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Originally posted by YU4CFG:<br /><strong> </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Originally posted by georgiepie:<br /><strong> Twisted lnb tonight in all directions, no change. </strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">No clouds around that time?<br />I lived in Melbourne, thick clouds can make something like that. Even if they're far away from you...<br />Other thing is condensation at LNB. Can occur at early evening and early mornings...<br /><br />sorry meant to press quote </strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">i dnt think it has anything to do with ppl's setup's if u take a look for urself u will see at different times of the day different signals like during the day its very stroung and at night its like half the signal </strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Thanks Lazer. Looks like my 70cm may not be up to it if it stays like this.<br />YU4CFG, It has been like this for ca 2 months - since this tp started. In summer we don't get condensation in Melbourne - the air is bone dry even at nights and early mornings. It (reception on this tp) actually gets better at night. As you probably know we haven't had much rain here this year, rarely get heavy clouds and no... no big turtle(?) on my roof. <br />I was just hoping for some impressions from someone from here and, as me with 70cm dish.