yes as we all know that ligtv etc have left the platform of UBI and is unkown weather it will come return or not which is highly doubted at the moment..

There is a Internet tv streaming company hence the name "Cinegraph" which recenty posted a report regarding the loss of ligtv in the Turkish newpapers here in Australia,as much as they say their currently working on a system that supports to be able to wach live channels (channels on digiturkwebtv) via a modem set top box like device that can sit on your tv controlled via a remote control like as if it were a decoder box..

I think that if this system come and sits into place it will dramatically drop UBIs turkish customers where as this system is cheaper and will have any every turkish channel that you would want to watch seeing as though it is via the internet..

abit of advertising and setup support for the people and there you have it bye bye UBI.. I know it would sound wierd probably going though this much effort rather than wach it via Sattelite decoder way, but as a customers opinon only UBI will be pushing me to go through this system as i know hell of alot of people will too, unless they put some effort in to getting these channels back ata resonable rate!!!

Putting that aside they charge 20 a month and have ppv options..