Hi,

I will write more in these columns another time. But apparently CSO S stated that the abuse and bruising was not in child's docs file anywhere!!
She was looking into why this is not in her file at the time she told me.

And not surprising to anyone who reads this forum regularly that CSO S got removed from my case and the original CSO X was reinstated!!

Looking back in reflection CSO S was doing her job properly and I think she would have been a good advocate for the children in her care.

I think CSO S has left now.
I deal with this same docs branch these days at work.

I don't think the CSO x's supervisor can ever afford to leave docs if it is true about being able to sue these docs worker's once they leave this organisation on civil grounds!

Anyway more of my journal is coming.

And remember I worked in mental health as a trained mental health nurse the whole time this went on. I was probably in charge of the shift the next day when I mention I am going to work. It is just incredible.

I was never diagnosed with a mental illness and am not on any psych. drugs. docs didn't know what they were talking about. I present the same today as I did back then.

So I could prove that if you have a bad day docs will deem your child as being at risk from you and then take your child away from their home for 7 months like they did to me.

If any docs workers are reading this - please make sure your practice is accountable and not dodgy like what happened to us! Some of you probably talk to me a lot in work and don't realise it is me that had a child removed for 7 months.

Sorry to swear again - but fucking idiots with too much power ( I am referring to the corrupt workers).