Through talk I was discussing the Docs workers.

I do not understand how they can believe they are doing their jobs properly.... Definitely they do read from a text book.

How can they sleep at night knowing they remove children from innocent families, unjustly. Majority of workers are single childless people.
Yes sometimes they get it right, and remove abused children, but there is a majority of innocent families they destroy.

I know that if it was me, I couldn't live with myself If i did that to families. There have been a few whistle blower Docs workers, and they are in total agreeance, that the System is wrong and unjust.

We have no rights as parents, the Government has taken that away from us. We cant discipline our children any more, therefore the society has a more out of control sector of children. What can we do, nothing, when the crunch comes, who gets the blame for these uncontrollable children. We as parents do.... why, because we cant discipline them.

Children are taught their rights from their first day at school, what us parents can and cant do....

In South Australia, children are taught full on sex education at six to seven years old. They are taught more than I could ever dream of. Why teach them so young....Doesn't that make them more inquisitive....We look at society and the average age of sex for a child is now 12 - 13, why has this changed..Is it because they are being taught about this fascinating subject.... that they want to learn about the facts they have been taught.

The Government passed this through. As well as many other Blunder decisions they have made.

If you think this day and age is bad, can you imagine what it would be like for the children of our children. Unless the laws are changed, they have no hope.

What happened to Innocent until proven guilty