How is it that DOCS can say they received a phone call telling them that I failed to seek medical treatment for one of my children when I provide written proof from those medical professionals that my child had indeed attended. Was no fault of mine that there was no hospital speech therapist here, a private one costs approx $100 per visit and is not covered by medicare. I took my son to Cairns for surgery re his hearing, DOCS knew this yet they still lodged it in court on affidavits that I failed. Hell what more can I do. I am not his surgeon who says no more surgery til he is 10 or 11. He sees his appointments with orthodontists every year as scheduled. He is having as far as I know, I am told nothing, speech therapy with a speechy from the education department. Then it comes to the question, because I have up to 6 cans of alcohol within a fortnight period, I am deemed an alcoholic. Because I write online for my own blog, I am too consumed in my own life and unable to care for my children. The children are my life. I do not go out, have wild parties, even have any parties, do not have hordes of visitors if any at all. My time was spent going to the schools to help find a solution to the children's needs, home duties, writing, shopping for food, going to appointments. I dared to question the Innisfail office, I wont and don't kiss ass and this one team leader told me to my face, if I didn't sign an IPA then she would take my boys, said with a smile on her face and in front of a witness who walked out in disgust. My question was and always will be, how, do they get away with this kind of treatment?