Hello. I sent this in an email to Dave Ransom, but it came back saying the email address wasn't valid. If anyone can help me, I sure would appreciate it.<br /><br />I have two minor problems with my STSPLUS V0123. I have a Pentium 2 350 MHz PC with 256MB RAM and a SVGA monitor. My OS is Windows 98 SE. The only object that I am tracking is the ISS (25544). I have turned all other satellites off.<br /><br />My first problem is that I have no AOS or LOS data next to the word SUN, which is below STN, TDR6, and TDR7, toward the lower right part of the Orthographic projection screen (or any other screen). The asterisk never appears to the left of the word SUN, like it does from time-to-time for the other three. (The asterisk is always to the right of the Orbit number, by the way. Should that be?) I have been using the software for four days, now, and the only time when there has been any data next to SUN was when I first ran the software after downloading it. Of course, that had old (12/2001) TLE data from the TLE359.txt file. Since I updated the TLE data, there has never been any AOS or LOS data for SUN.<br /><br />The other problem is that the ISS icon doesn't change colors based on whether or not it is in sunlight.<br /><br />Would someone be kind enough to tell me if there is anything that I can do to remedy these two minor problems? Thanks for you help. Merry<br />Christmas, and Happy New Year!<br /><br />Seasons Greetings,<br /><br />Norris<br /><br />PS Would anyone happen to have Greg Swift's current email address? I have a question about his STS Update, but the email I sent him was also returned to me as an invalid address. Thanks!