Now for the rest of the members who have a genuine interest in TVC here are some updates;<br /><br />Their website shows the following: <br />*************************************************<br />Actualmente, se realizan pruebas satelitales con TV Chile en Australia, como parte de las negociaciones para reiniciar la distribución de TV Chile en los sistemas de televisión por suscripción (pay tv) en ese territorio. Aún no se ha establecido ningún acuerdo en ese sentido. <br /><br />Como hemos hecho anteriormente, aconsejamos a nuestros telespectadores NO realizar gastos en equipamientos e instalaciones de ninguna naturaleza, en tanto no resolvamos la forma definitiva de llegada a ese país. Cuando ello ocurra, se avisará al público por esta misma vía. <br />*************************************************<br /><br />Basically they are saying that they are still in negotiations to have the signal back in Australia, there is still no outcome.<br />They also advice everyone not to pay for equipment or installation until they resolve the delivery of the signal, which will be announced in their website.<br /><br />Ok,I can give you a bit more information, there is a new company in negotiation but is not Olisat or foxtel, is a new player on the block, and it will be delivered from another sat (not Optus B3), at this point I don't know if UBI will be able to keep the signal, some other information provided by Bandido is also true (price)<br /><br />More to come soon.<br /><br />Myself<br /> <br /> <small>[ 18. December 2004, 08:14 AM: Message edited by: Myself ]</small>