Wow, Jaime!! tearsofjoy And Dawn, you summed it up so well! I will say it anyway though... Jaime, that is the best tribute to Diana I have ever read or could conceive of. In fact, that is the BEST tribute to anyone I have ever read. It was utterly beautiful. My heart is expanded and swelling with love. Thank you!

That is also the best story of how a child was given a name that I have ever read! Jaime, you amaze me constantly with your brilliant thoughts and your extremely effective ability to convey them through writing. I am amongst angels here. angel8 It is a fact.

How pleased Diana must be! cheerful To connect to her as you did is as much a reality as if you knew her personaly IMO because we are all connected as humans. And those in special positions of renowned, like Diana, are the part of collective humanity that is amplified so that many at once can connect and find expression through this figure. I feel this way about John Lennon, as one example, like I knew him and that he represents the specific best parts of me and who I would want to be like and who I admire. I also wept when Diana died and felt the loss because she was a part of all of us and she left a huge hole when passed over. To be famous is a way an important spirit can have a large family.

I probably didn't describe it fully, but I'm sure you know exactly what I mean Jaime, and you could have explained what I mean even better. eyebrows I loved all the details you gave about Diana's life. It is so obvious that you know what you are talking about gurl. I am totally on-board with you and loving Diana and all she did for the world. All the love! yay4

Anyway, I loved learning this bit about you and Spencer and how his wonderful name was chosen. Bravo, bravo, bravo! bravo