Thank you so much Alisa! You are too sweet. hug

I loved her dearly, I'm glad that you can relate. My dad felt the same way as you did about John Lennon. He mourned for him like I mourned for Dianna. He even requested that his funeral song be "Imagine". He LOVED John Lennon & even respected Yoko, even though most people blame her for the beetles breaking up.I still have such vivid memories of my dad strummin on his old Washburn singin Jealous Guy...."I didn't mean to hurt you...I didn't mean to make you cry...". Good times, thanx for joggin my memory lady, I needed to think of Dad! thumbup

I'm a huge Lennon fan, & not just of his music, But of his way of living...free & open to all. Very in touch w/his spiritual self & very in tune with the universe. Which brings to mind my wake song, "Across The Universe" the beetles tune. IMO, the perfect representation of crossing over to the other side! angel8

I'm so happy that we've all been touched by these beautiful souls, they both carried such special messages, I'm honored to have been their student. valentine

Thank you for your wonderful words on my post, I'm always happy to share anything w/you! hug

Bless=-) butterfly