Phil<br />You must be lucky because look at the latest in the 10 most hated and complained about, the motor car industry is still the No 1, Lawyers just behind, and Doctors slowly catching up.<br />Phil well dressed!! You have to be joking I know people that have known you for 25 years and they tell me that have NEVER NEVER seen you dressed up,if not they have told me you have gone shopping with holes in you shorts and undies.<br />Now back to the Holden Dealer that you bought the Monaro from, they should be commended and knowing what you are like you will be definitely passing that message on considering you are a Member of the Monaro club in QLD and the next question that existing members that are chasing or about to purchase a new or used Monaro will ask you where did you buy it From, were they ok, Did they piss you off in any way???.<br /><br />Now if any company has any brains you do what Eagers at Windsor did, act in a professonal way, because people like you that know so many others and because of you web site that gets over 25,000 hits a month and you get so many emails regarding your Satellite Knowledge many people respect you for you information .<br />KNOW I READ THE OTHER POST ABOUT THAT SO CALL REPAIR SHOP THAT RIPPED YOU OFF FOR A SO CALLED SERVICE ON YOU VR COMMODORE, NO YOUR REACTION WILL BE THE EXACT OPPOSITE.<br />YOU WILL GIVE THEM BAD PUBLICITY...<br />Peter