I was listening to the radio the other day, and I heard one of the all-time best comeback lines in my life. This is an exact replication of the National Public Radio (NPR) interview between a female broadcaster and a US Army General Reinwald who was about to sponsor a boy scout troop visiting his military installation.<br /><br />FEMALE INTERVIEWER: So General Reinwald, what things are you going to teach these young boys when they visit your base?"<br /><br />GENERAL REINWALD; We're going to teach them climbing, canoeing, archery and shooting."<br /><br />FEMALE INTERVIEWER; "Shooting! That's a bit irresponsible, isn't it?"<br /><br />GENERAL REINWALD; 'I don't see why, they'll be properly supervised on the rifle range."<br /><br />FEMALE INTERVIEWER; "don't you admit that this is a terribly Dangerous activity to be teaching children?"<br /><br />GENERAL REINWALD; " I don't see how. We will be teaching them proper rifle discipline before they even touch a firearm."<br /><br />FEMALE INTERVIEWER; "But you're equipping them to become violent killers."<br /><br />GENERAL REINWALD; "Well, you're equipped to be a prostitute, but you're not one, are you?"<br /><br />The radio went silent and the interview ended.