I recently just got everything new dish vbox and rceiver and yet i get about 8 satellites and the actuator is a 24. Yet the nice guy made the actuator 18. and was told you dont need it 24.<br /><br />Okies<br /><br />I would like to upgrade a much better digital satellite receiver after fineding out what they have giving me wasnt the best but perhaps a standard. It is PSA-2820 and V-Box2 is a DISEqC 1.2 Positioner.<br /><br />Q: Is it posible to change the receiver for a better one like one that has blindscan and could contain card for if i ever wish to pay something for a channel but i dought i would seens everything i receive is for free on C BAND.<br /><br />If i was to change the receiver to Manhattan Blind Search Plaza ST 350 PVR Optional <br /><br />Does it mean i have to also change the v-box too ? I look at the back of the vbox and there seems some connection thin tiny cables that are like wires attatch because it is connected with the receiver.<br /><br />Please let me know <br /><br />Would it make any much differents if i was to change it or not. I get the impresion i could get deeper channels ONLY on the satellites i could receive only.<br /><br />There seem to be alot of pay tv channels there that is block.<br /><br />cheers<br />Pascual <br /><br /><br />EDIT: One thing i dont get is im trying to work out how to fine a way to type in a frequencie long number channel for a particular satellite useing the remote to the digital satellite receiver.. it only alouds to full scan but not options to type in a desire frequencie with this receiver.. Unusual.

Last edited by pascual; Sat 06 May 2006 11:49:AM.