I’ve reviewed a lot of Aukey products, but never had the chance to test out one of the company’s power stations. So a few months ago, I reached out to the Aukey team and asked to check out the $250 PowerTitan 300.

This power station offers enough ports to connect and power almost anything you can think of, and it’s not terribly expensive. Additionally, Aukey sells a 100W solar panel kit that you can use to charge the PowerTitan or small devices, like your phone or tablet, when you have a clear sky.

Note: This review is part of our roundup of portable power banks. Go there for details on competing products and our testing methods.

There were two aspects about the design of the PowerTitan 300 that I noticed right away. First was the 4-inch display that shows the current wattage going in and out of the station, the charge level, and which of the various ports are currently powered on. The second thing I noticed was the number of ports. 

To read this article in full, please click here

Source: Aukey PowerTitan 300 review: A well-designed, affordable power station worth every penny