Connection issues F1 22

Product: F1 22
Platform:PC
Summarize your bug When booting game it runs fine for the first few moments roughly 2-5 minutes before I 'lose connection'.
What is your 16 digit Report Code?
Which area is the bug/glitch in? Multiplayer
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Did you have cross-play enabled? Yes
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Unsure
What happens when the bug occurs? I get disconnected from EA app and the multiplayer game I was in.
What do you expect to see?

Every time I boot the game it is a matter of time until I am disconnected, this happens when I'm in the menu and in a multiplayer race. This has on occasion happens to the EA app itself when idling. In game I am disconnected and met with the error "Unable to connect to the EA servers. Please check your internet connection, make sure the Platform client is online and try again." When pressing A to continue I am met with the message "NO NETWORK CONNECTION Please make sure you are signed in and your network is okay". 

In the App side of things I am met with a pop-up window saying "Something went wrong, Due to the effects of a particularly stubborn issue, you will need to log in again. Error Code: EC:105". When clicking Okay on this pop up the app says "Look at that, you're back online, restart the EA app to access online features". This issue is continuous and keeps happening, I close the game, restart the app and it seems everything is back to normal until it all happens again.

Things I have done to try remedy the issue;

• Log out/back into the EA App
  • Restart PC
  • Shutdown PC
  • Uninstall game/EA App including deleting all files in my drives.
  • Reinstall everything
  • Flush DNS and Allocate DNS Addresses in network properties.

This does not happen with other games in other launchers, first time ever having an issue like this. 

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues-Bug-Reports/Connection-issues-F1-22/m-p/12739774#M14777