Hi,<br /> I got a call from WMI (MYSAT) 2 weeks ago and he was saying that I need to pay for an extra 6 months of viewing MYSAT channels when in fact I had only subscribed for only 3 months only. <br /><br />When I initially wanted to unsubscribe to MYSAT I called them up and told them, and they said OK, so I sent the smart-card (Mind you they still owe me $50 for the card- but they can keep that I don't want it)and I thought that was it. Well that was not the case.<br />So when this guy called he said I owed them 2 payments (I think about $400) and when I refused and told him that I would not be paying he told me that they are going to take legal action and call in the lawyers (How unproffessional). Not only that the guy actually started yelling at me too.---so I got mad yelled back and just shut the phone.<br />So be CAREFUL don't pay them anything if they do the same. I think they are scamming people cause it looks like they are in financial difficulty and are in alot of trouble!<br />Anyway this is my experience and that is exactly what happened to me so just warning others of possible scams like this one by MYSAT.