Hey Rick - Have not been on the internet too much recently only saw you post today. Only just over a month to go and can't wait. Well Accom in coolangatta is very hard to get now most units booked 12 months in advance. I believe that accom up the coast say Tugan and up is quite easy to secure - we stayed at San Simeon at Tugan one year and were happy with that. Only trouble is being a distance from the action. Parking you car will depend on what parking facility the accom place you stay has to provide. Our unit is 2 bedroom but only provides 1 car space per unit in the lock up basement so as we share with another couple 1 gets the park and 1 gets the street. Wintersun have a web site and quickest way to enter would be there and you had want to hurry as it is booking up fast. <br />I do not have a problem with car safety either parked on the street or at the sat/sun show. We have never seen or heard or experienced anyone having there cars damaged and we have been attending for 4 years now. <br />Anyway give me a call if you have any queries. <br />Ellie