Originally Posted by Tracesat Brisbane1
First they said they could do card sharing which was bull shit, then they come saying they hacked the most secure system in the world..Well they can write whatever they want at the end is all rubbish..I have done a few install in my time since U.B.I and never seen a card sharing box or a U.B.I gamma card ..

Tracesat Brisbane
For a start the reason why you will not see card sharing is the people that can set it for themselves are smart enough to line up a dish themselves thus they will not require your services.
YES!!!!!!!! UBI can be card shared, so can Austar, so can Foxtel,(even with the latest update) but you must remember that most that I know that have done it and still have it don't even bother to watch it because they only do it to challenge the system. UBI has nothing to worry about card sharing because its very limited and nothing like the old MDS encryption and as for pirated cards well as far as I know nobody has hacked, cracked, cloned nothing in IR2 or NDS as nobody has got their hands on the algo to do it. Truse me I live on other forums that the public Hummmmm I won't say more.