Hey aaatjs

Have you ever noticed in this country that our politicians never agree on anything except for when its a pay rise, have you notice how they all agree when its money time.
Well I can tell you the same when it comes to Pay TV companies in Australia they also don't agree on anything except for piracy and I can tell you this that It won't be long thanks to the FTA agreement that John Howard signed with the yanks where a new bill will be mentioned in parliament and ooohhhhh ouch the penalties will be severe. I hope you don't own a house? or a nice car because you will lose it. The rumor getting around in the Parliament traps is they know our courts are slack and will give you a minor fine if you front the courts but you will be slugged with court cost if you lose which includes the cost of expensive lawyers flown out of the US + Pay TV companies, hotel fees alone you wipe most out,,,, Ouch !! I bet that would cost a lot. If I was you I would keep that quite as rumors around saying that there is a forum around that has had a court subpoena issued to it demanding ip numbers, time, dates and the rest.