Dave,<P>I have noticed the same 'bug' in windows as well! In my STSPLUS directory all the filenames and extensions show up with the one any only exception of any .SCF file, it shows up ONLY as the filename with no extension (that is visable in NT Explorer), DOS says the filename DOES have the .scf extension).<P>However Windows NT explorer INSISTS they are Windows Explorer Command.<P>Here is the properties of STSPLUS.SCF<P>Type: Windows Explorer Command<BR>Location: C:\STSPLUS<BR>MS-DOS Name: STSPLUS.SCF<P>This is Windows NT server, with Service Pack 6A. I have only looked briefly at my Windows 98 Partition, but again I did not see any STSPLUS.SCF showing up, just STSPLUS without the extension.<P>I found in the system properties that the extension .SCF is a Windows Explorer Command and opens with Internet Explorer. If your a Netscape user, I see no problem with killing this association.<P>As a Netscape 6 user, any Internet Explorer users there that have any experience with SCF files and the possible removal from the associations of the extension without affecting IE?