No the law is not different its just a case that the law protects cops more than the average Joe blow. See its simple they protect their own and forget the rest. Those thugs that beat the off duty cop and his girlfriend should have done their homework as if the cop was not a cop it would have been just another case of assault and the lot of them would have been on bail.
Its just a case that they picked on the wrong person to bash but this is what pisses me off, why should cops get special treatment.
Well this is what I have to say and this is the 10th time I have said this that if cops want to play it this way how about giving BENT cops special treatment. Just say if any person lies under oath he or she gets a minor sentence but if a COP lies under oath or breaks any laws that they represent they get LIFE imprisonment with no chance of parole.
Now we all know that won't happen and the main reason is THEY WILL NEED TO BUILD 100 NEW PRISONS!. THERE IS NOTHING MORE IN THIS WORLD I HATE MORE THAN A BENT COP THAT TWISTS AND BENDS THE LAW TO SUIT THEMSELVES, REPORT ALL BENT COPS TO THE CMC, even if its a minor offense like using a mobile phone whilst driving, take a picture with your mobile phone if not driving, wait till they deny it full time, let them lie under oath, let them cover their pathetic arses up and then produce the evidence. They will say you are trying to entrap me now that is illegal, truck them because they are doing this entrapment on a daily basis to everyone else.
By the way that slut that bashed that off duty cop up did you see her stick her finger up at the camera? Well a set of bolt cutters would have done justice here. Everyone has a right to walk down the street without being assaulted even most bent cops have that right.