Originally Posted by Julie
Originally Posted by rainbowchaser
Before it slips my mind, I want to give parents out there a piece of valuable advice about a lot (if not all) DoCS offices.

We know that they are all wired with cameras that run 24/7 but a lot of parents aren't aware that they are wired for SOUND as well.

Not only are parents and visitors videoed, but they are voice recorded too.

The advice I want to relay to parents is that if a parent is having a meeting with DoCS and their legal rep is present - to go OUTSIDE the DoCS office and talk if something important needs to be discussed.

How atrocious that you give this information away on a public site as this is confidential.

Well I can add to that, the use of one way mirrors to spy on children left alone in rooms, the tactics where they separate children say three of them in separate rooms then one of the interrogators leaves one of the childrens rooms only to walk into another room where they are interrogating another child to tell that child the older one "Quote" ooooOOOOHH you might as well tell us everything now as your little brother has told us everything that has gone on about the abuse. These Moles get taught the art of trickery or maybe they watch to many episodes of CSI.