I sent this email about 5 mins ago....

Subject: Its about time you got out of your kitty litter.

To whom it may concern.

To the Premier.

Many times I have approached you and many times you have either bucked past me or your cold heart is dead.

I also understand that I am not the only one complaining to you and other government bodies of the abuse and attitude of your department of family murder's and children stealing.
How many more human souls will you let suffer before you wake up and clean out your kitty litter?.
You and the rest of Australian public Knows that this department breaks the laws which You let happen.
Your government has Slander me,demoralize me,and placed me in the "your not a human".
And I am NOT the only one. how many others have informed you and your office of the abuse from DOCS?.
Let me Direct you to this URL : http://www.aus-city.com/ or you may well be informed of this page already.

There you will find the war victims that have been invaded and abused by your department.
What will it take for you to really see and feel the pains your department has inflicted upon these Victims?.

The Forde Inquiry has already found that department Guilty and a compensation was handed out,Meek as it was.
Then I receive a letter from one of your PM's nelson-carr, telling me how sorry she is for the Abuse handed to me as a child in the care of your government.

The government abused me then, they are abusing me now, and now,your government is abusing my children. you have kept the cycle going to this very day.

I and and maybe many others, really would love to see you, as PM, to clean up the mess and hold that department accountable.
Then, Reconsider amending the laws to Family Acts to be fairer and Just. to have Mature and professional workers that WILL investigate the TRUTH the whole TRUTH.

I await for a response.

Regards

Victim of abuse from your department of child (not) safety.