From my heart and soul, as Christ is my witness, he forgives the anger in me for he knows i am only human, I will always err.
Judgment day, is the truth this government knows will come, and I pray with all my heart I am alive to see it. no matter,hey, going to see it anyway.:)

To the QLD pm.
You,as you are now the PM and this buck passing stops with you. you have branded me and murdered my life, have stolen my children and killed the love of that relationship, killed the dream and hopes.
for 5 yrs i begged and groveled and place myself at the feet of this government and pleaded for mercy. You just kept on kicking me.kept on pushing the knife in my heart and let the life of me slip into darkness.
You cover up by saying, I and paranoid,I am mental,I am threaten, if you class speaking the truth as threaten, then So Be it?

No more, I have had enough, I am not going to break, I am going to stand my ground. and fight the fight I have to, to save my life from your stinking lies of me.
This also apllies to all the Abused in this county you claim has a Fair and Just System.
Now Prove it, The world is watching.

http://www.dotblu.com/question/11.7...lucky_country_as_it_wants_you_to_b_lieve

Last edited by DocSniper; Fri 07 Nov 2008 05:53:PM.