[Linked Image] I love it! I'm the same with the songs.

But I'll tell ya what...several years ago I was reading a book on astral projection and the author said he noticed that songs in his head were messages. Well, the next thing I know I start to realize that the songs in my head were also messages. As the years have gone on there is very rarely a song stuck (yes, including adverts) that is not trying to tell me something.

Sometimes the songs are telling me to hang in there and that I'm loved, or providing validation for a current thought, other times they are answers to questions or needed detail to questions I have.

Anyway, just think about it whenever you hear a song in your head... and wonder...what does it mean to you.

My theory is that since our soul is so enormous and exists outside of our body (along with our full array of memories) when we need to get information from the spirit world or from past lives, etc., the info has to get into our brain without the use of our 5 senses. Normally we see, hear, taste, smell, touch and this goes through the body and into the brain (physical hard-wiring) and then into the soul memory. When we retrieve such memories it is easy as it is all connected to our physical senses and we've experienced it before through our current eyes, etc. To get something from soul memory that has not ever entered through the brain is a bit more challenging.

That is my explanation for songs as messages from my higher self or guides. They use bits of songs and lyrics as hotkeys, like a keyboard, to allow me to conceive of thoughts that are not coming in through my senses and maybe never have in this lifetime.

One of my favourite examples is when I first received the word "Chaldean". I had never heard of this word before (and found out it is a religious sect). It was a word that I needed to have when I was learning about Ancient Babylonia through spirit and clairvoyance. So to give me this new word, I kept hearing a phrase repeated in my head in Steve Martin's voice from the movie "My Blue Heaven" in which he says his wife's name--Shaldeen. This phrase kept repeating over and over and even into the next day so I finally said to myself...What the heck is up!? Am I craving to see this movie or what? But then it occurred to me it was probably a clue and I decided to look up the word Chaldean (as the letters were also served to me in my mind's eye but a little jumbled). It ended up being a piece in my Babylonian puzzle.

I might add, that this is also why retrieving pastlife memory can be difficult to believe and accept. It feels like imagination because it is coming from the soul which is outside of the physical, into the brain in a way that feels initially quite different from the usual 5 senses. It feels like imagination which is dipping from the same pool of consciousness.

And in that vein, I believe imagination to be a view of a reality somewhere in infinity...but now I truly digress.