Aww! Thank you for looking and commenting! allhail

My husband signed me up for Twitter two years ago but I wasn't interested in using it at the time. And for a while now I was asking him about getting me set up with a blog either on here or on my Metaphysical Awakening website. He hasn't had time to set up anything, and for me to figure out how to do it on the website was just too daunting. I've attempted a few times to figure out how to better use the software on there (joomla) but it overwhelms me and I lose my desire.

So then he mentions maybe I should use my Twitter account. I checked it out and it started to dawn on me (so to speak, and sorry for the pun) that it might be just what I needed. And then all the planets aligned for me in my little universe and it just seemed right. At the moment I am loving it, the ability to plunk out whatever is on my mind instantly using my phone (so I don't have to be at the computer), and the need to keep the messages to a certain length (which adds some fun and challenge).

Twitter makes me thinking of the many people using it, all over the world, like points of light, each with their own message, but yet enmass. I think of those points of light shining out and seeming all close together, but as the beam reaches further out into space, the distance between is greater and each beam more individually meaningful.

I also find Twitter a great way to "strip" and just spit it out. Be yourself and share whether many or even anyone is reading. To know that you are exposing yourself to that sun (like in my dream) and being who you authentically are just because you can and because a great little vehicle like Twitter exists to make it easy to do so.