It was the first day of school, and a new student named Suzuki, the son of a Japanese businessman, entered the fourth grade.<br /><br />The teacher said, "Let's begin by reviewing some American history. Who said "Give me liberty, or give me death?"<br /><br />She saw a sea of blank faces, except for Suzuki.<br /><br />"Patrick Henry, 1775." he said.<br /><br />"Very good! Who said, "Government of the people, by the people, for the people, shall not perish from the earth?"<br /><br />Again, no response, except from Suzuki.<br /><br />"Abraham Lincoln, 1863" said Suzuki.<br /><br />The teacher snapped at the class, "Class, you should be ashamed. Suzuki, who is new to our country, knows more about its history than you do."<br /><br />She heard a loud whisper.<br /><br />"Screw the Japs."<br /><br />"Who said that" she demanded.<br /><br />Suzuki put his hand up.<br /><br />"Lee Iacocca, 1982."<br /><br />A student in the back said "I'm gonna puke".<br /><br />The teacher glared and asks, "All right now, who said that?"<br /><br />Suzuki said "George Bush, to the Japanese Prime Minister, 1991."<br /><br />Now furious, another student yells "Oh, yeah? Suck this!"<br /><br />Suzuki jumped up, waving his hand, and shouted "Bill Clinton, to Monica Lewinsky, 1997!"<br /><br />Now, with almost a mob hysteria, someone said "You little shit! If you say anything else, I'll kill you."<br /><br />Suzuki frantically yells at the top of his voice "Gary Condit to Chandra Levy, 2001."<br /><br />The teacher fainted.<br /><br />As the class gathered around the teacher on the floor, someone said, "Oh, shit, we're in BIG trouble."<br /><br />And Suzuki said "Arthur Andersen, 2002."