Due to the re-organization at Groupee, who provides the UBB software, they have discontinued the UBB.Classic forum software.<br /><br />Dave and I have upgraded the Aus-City forums to the UBB.Threads software, as it is the only one being supported and will be updated very shortly.<br /><br />As a bonus to the upgrade, everyone will be happy to hear that you will have a choice on how the forums will look. I have been working on the different colour schemes and tweaking the format abit to make it unique to Aus-City. Presently there are 8 different styles to choose from.<br /><br />If the style that you choose has a format issue (ie. font colour and size) please just send an email via the "contact us" link at the bottom.<br /><br />I have the default set to a nice easy blue scheme that I have been using as the main default. This defult scheme will the basis of any additional colour scheme. If there is a colour scheme you wish to have created, please let me know via "contact us" link or in the New and Notices forum.<br /><br />I hope you will like the new look and format.<br /><br />UPDATE:<br />If you seem to have a large Post box (the area that you enter your message) you can change the size of the box in your personal settings under Display preferences. I would suggest setting this to 80 wide and 15 lines long.

Last edited by David Bate; Mon 17 Apr 2006 05:07:PM.