Hey guyz my first post just registered,Ive got 2 65cm dishes currently using 1 for Optus B3,believe it or not im using the original UBI(tarbs) box on 12525 30000(V)enjoying fta's like Abu dabi& Oman etc,but the problem with this box is that you can only view one frequency at a time being made originally for tarbs.Just bought a DynaSat 1 Mini fta box off ebay and tryed it on B3 and this box is crazy it picked up everything & anything on that particular sat,Now I want to use the second dish to get IntelSat 8,Ive got the general direction off Lyngsat 166 east also used a compass at a mates house his got Select tv,Tryed everything i can think of but still nothing got no dramas finding B3 & C1 but when it comes to IntelSat 8 zipp.Im in Yagoona,Sydney can anyone HELP PLEASE it would be much appreciated any advise,tell me were ive gone wrong cant even get a reading with a sat meter nor the signal meter on the box but next door had theres done and are viewing My Sat,even went as far as thinking u need a specific LNB for IntelSat 8 and ripped off my mates but still zip,never had so much trouble doing this before,got B3 & C1 no worries but Int8 zip HELP HELP HELP PLS..

cheerz tez...

ps.Do trees cause much interference????