AUS-CITY Message Forums

AUS-CITY Group Forums

Come explore with us!

Please also visit: IDB.COM.AU - IDB.INFO - IDB.ASIA - IDB.AU
Race Control News and Results Feed
YouTube David 'The Captain' - YouTube Wesley 'Iceman' - YouTube Alisa 'Black Mamba'
Twitch.tv David 'The Captain' - Twitch.tv Wesley 'Iceman' - Twitch.tv Alisa 'Black Mamba'
Odysee - 'F1 - The Captain' - Oydsee - 'FiA - Iceman' - Odysee - 'KingScaron'
Join our discord server - 'Formula Racing Club'
Join our discord server - 'F1 Formula Racing Club'
Join our telegram server - 'Track Limits'

Search AUS-CITY
Search Worldwide
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 469 guests, and 28 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
KSC PAD 39A
PAD 39A
KSC PAD 39B
PAD 39B
TLE DATA

IDB.COM.AU

For all your TLE downloads.

May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Today's Birthdays
There are no members with birthdays on this day.
AUS-CITY Recent Posts
Tonight: Partly Cloudy, Minimum Temperature: 11°C (52°F)
by Webmaster - Wed 08 May 2024 12:00:AM
Wednesday - 01:00 BST: Not available, 12°C (53°F)
by Webmaster - Wed 08 May 2024 12:00:AM
41,000 Years Ago Earth’s Shield Went Down
by Webmaster - Tue 07 May 2024 09:20:PM
Fall Into a Black Hole With this New NASA Simulation
by Webmaster - Tue 07 May 2024 09:05:PM
AUS-CITY Latest Photos
Art By MA
Art By MA
by Alisa, July 27
"5greenheart" by MA
"5greenheart" by MA
by Alisa, July 27
"3moons" by MA
"3moons" by MA
by Alisa, July 27
Art By MA
Art By MA
by Alisa, July 27
Art By MA
Art By MA
by Alisa, July 27
Popular Topics(Views)
AUS-CITY Earthquake Map
World Earthquake Map
AUS-CITY Advertisements
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#50613 Sun 24 Oct 2010 06:18:PM
G
Girl607 Offline OP
Space Trainee
OP Offline
Space Trainee
G
a quick post to let ya all know im well and in good spirits. rumours that i was killed in a crash are not true. here i am, well as ever. lots of love to all.

Jessica
Peugeot 607
Peugeot 205
Mercedes Benz E500 wagon
Bentley Continental Flying Spur Speed
AUS-CITY Advertisements

UBB Central
Interactive forums from Space, Science and Technology To General Interest, Personal and Spirituality.
AtomicSecured Linux
CMS The Best Conveyancing solicitors conveyancing quotes throughout the UK
For any webhosting enquiries please email webmaster@aus-city.com
Girl607 #50615 Sun 24 Oct 2010 06:59:PM
Astronaut Level 1
Astronaut Level 1
Welcome back Jess! laugh

Australdi_real #50624 Sun 24 Oct 2010 08:08:PM
Astronaut Level 1
Astronaut Level 1
Originally Posted by Australdi_real
Welcome back Jess! laugh

Yay, Jess, welcome back. hello

I hope you are the real Jess..... amused

Kaye
Girl607 #50629 Sun 24 Oct 2010 09:38:PM
B
Space Trainee
Space Trainee
B
Jess, what crash? And if it wasn't you whom was the poor unfortunate? Hopefully no cars were damagedwink

Girl607 #50642 Mon 25 Oct 2010 01:10:AM
UFO Offline
Astronaut Level 1
Astronaut Level 1
I heard the crash was so serious that you required a brain transplant, but the only brain available was from an architect. Sorry about the bad news. We'll type slower for you from now on.

Craig K

Find our data GoDaddy
Girl607 #50650 Mon 25 Oct 2010 02:45:AM
R
Space Trainee
Space Trainee
R
Originally Posted by Girl607
a quick post to let ya all know im well and in good spirits. rumours that i was killed in a crash are not true. here i am, well as ever. lots of love to all.

Oh Jess
It's so good to hear that you are OK , heard about about the the bingle through young Ronnie last time we coffee'd down at the Point, you were doing Rio at the time so couldn't catch up with you. Need to talk to you about James - took him to lunch last month and he never mentioned this 10 thing that seems to be hitting the papers over the past few days - but I'll chat to you about that when you are next in town - we should coffee at Le Louvre - she is such a darling and I know that she will have something just right for you, and this one is one me - I've never got to fixing you up for that gorgeous outfit that you set up for me the other year in Nice. Oh, I haven't mentioned that one around here as some of the lads are a bit 'blokey' if you know what I mean.
Thinking of lads, are you through playing the field with the geriatric set up there - I have one down here who is absolutely dying to meet you - reasonably attractive eastern european chap, Bosnia he says, don't even know what he talking about, but you know that google thing so you can find out where it is and decide whether we should know where it is. I think it is somewhere near where they shot Mary K's great uncle back in 1914 and didn't that start a raccus. By the way I'm sure you've heard that Mary has moved up to Michael's apartment in Vauclause and is playing games with some young architect from up northside. Gave Molly the nod that he is OK when she can convince to stop talking about himself - think she said Patrick, Peetrick - something like that - can't understand it -reasonably intelligent women messing around with an artisan. Certainly wouldn't have happened if she had stayed down here, Lillian would have spoken to her and put on the right track about these working type. I thought that we her all lined up with the Bryant's son Jeremy but he 'teamed up' with his personal trainer and has gone off to have one of those San Francisco style marriages. It was so much nicer years ago when we just did that sort of thing on Tuesday nights down at Caulfield Spa.
Back to the Bosnian - has just taken on a factory to store his car fleet(mostly those european things that you flirt with every now and again) - tends to wear his heart on his sleeve, but an honest sort of cove and I'm sure you will find him entertaining.
How are you coping with brashtown - it's such a pity that you can't clear the calendar to spend more time here darling - all of that ostentatious carry on cannot be good for your health. And to be realistic - i can't think of anything that you can buy there that couldn't get in at least ten stores on the strip or in the village. By the way have they got to do doing anything about Vauclause yet - was looking a bit southern european the last time I was through, you know the problem - used to have money then that damn euro business.
So good hearing that you are well - call me

Last edited by RonB; Mon 25 Oct 2010 03:03:AM.
RonB #50659 Mon 25 Oct 2010 08:56:AM
Space Trainee
Space Trainee
ambulance

Last edited by NewHarrissonCitr; Mon 25 Oct 2010 08:57:AM.
Australdi_real #50660 Mon 25 Oct 2010 10:01:AM
Space Trainee
Space Trainee
Originally Posted by Australdi_real
Welcome back Jess! laugh

yeah wot he said kiss

Girl607 #50670 Mon 25 Oct 2010 10:19:AM
M
Space Cadet
Space Cadet
M
As a relative newie here have I stumbled on some oblique references in Ron B's post to Patrick the Sydney based architect PJ810... the Patrick who doesn't go around roundabouts but straight through them spin

Whatever Ron B there's a novel in here somewhere... keep the posts flowing! They're gold superhappy

Last edited by MelbMan; Mon 25 Oct 2010 10:21:AM.
X
xTc Offline
Space Trainee
Space Trainee
X
Resurrection is reserved for those deserving Jess. angel8
You are an angel not. yoda

P
Space Cadet
Space Cadet
P
but if she saves AF she can be australias next saint

Girl607 #50692 Mon 25 Oct 2010 03:34:PM
Space Cadet
Space Cadet
'Rambo... you ve started drinking early today...

clink

Exie...what do you mean "boy/girl"... nobody could be that cruel...

I suggest everybody step back...i dont want to be hearing a single bad word about my Jess... If you guys can not be gentlemen and be 'proper' around her...i suggest you 'geet.

clink

dino

dinolovesjess #50694 Mon 25 Oct 2010 04:06:PM
P
Space Trainee
Space Trainee
P
Dino, don't tell me Jess has had her way with you too?!

So much for feeling special...

Poo_Go #50696 Mon 25 Oct 2010 04:25:PM
Space Cadet
Space Cadet
Originally Posted by Poo_Go
Dino, don't tell me Jess has had her way with you too?!

So much for feeling special...

I m sorry to say...but 'tis true indeed...

Infact I came after you...
I dont know if she ever told you...
When I asked why she left you...she muttered something about "equipment"...or lack off...

I believe she is dating an African American now...
Still not content...???
But why am I carrying on...Im sure she ll tell us in good time...

clink

dino

MelbMan #50743 Mon 25 Oct 2010 11:45:PM
R
Space Trainee
Space Trainee
R
Originally Posted by MelbMan
As a relative newie here have I stumbled on some oblique references in Ron B's post to Patrick the Sydney based architect PJ810... the Patrick who doesn't go around roundabouts but straight through them spin

My God -what are you telling me young man -sorry to go off topic - but our Mary has not only moved to glitzcity, but that she having it off with somebody who is a menace to society, then again aren't all architects just that. After what they did at the end of the village and the ghastly time they gave Geoffery over that Camberwell thing - I'm through with architects. Do you know,years ago you could go into the couryard at the back of the club and er, well, get a bit of sun on the privates - then some architect type went and stuck that Nauru House right behind us - wasn't quite the same knowing that there was thousands of islanders looking down on you. Didn't stop old Fellows though - first sign of sun and he'd be out there with his young Michael - well until the police took him away, committee wouldn't give him back his membership after that, something about bringing th club into disrepute. Couldn't believe that they would do that - after all of the shinanigans that the committee would get up to at what they called a meeting.
But I digress, this maniac that is bedding our Mary, don't know that young Jess can help a lot, here today gone tomorrow type, work you know, always on the move is our Jess. I'll have to get Lillian to chat to Maggie and then things will change. (Maggie stopped talking to me after that little incident where i mentioned her being dropped from Who's Who in Australia but just know she will look after Mary) . I can tell you now this young whippersnapper can a expect an invite to tea and if he doesn't pass the M test then that will be it - he may as well look at a life of trying to make those god awful concrete factories look better, or shift to that Surfers Paradise place, god didn't Hemesley make a killing on that swamp.
Now good fellow can please follow up on this and establish that this Patrick PJ810 (sounds like a number plate or has he been to the other place) is the same one who is bedding our Mary - would hate to think she is messing around with another lunatic - last time she moved up there she teamed up with one of those league type - apparently she entertaining the whole scrum on a regular basis - took a lot to keep that one out of the papers - had to get Michael to spin some magic there but since he went and did that thing with Jennifer while young Benji was OS, he won't be much help.
Looking forward to hearing from you

Last edited by RonB; Tue 26 Oct 2010 01:43:AM.
RonB #50760 Tue 26 Oct 2010 01:02:AM
G
Girl607 Offline OP
Space Trainee
OP Offline
Space Trainee
G
i'm confused. i dont know whats going on here.
and i plead innocence. i've only slept with six people from aussiefrogs whcih isn't that much when you think aboutit. the time in the backseat of my flying spur was the best!

Jessica
Peugeot 607
Peugeot 205
Mercedes Benz E500 wagon
Bentley Continental Flying Spur Speed

Moderated by  VA3DBJ, Webmaster 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Newest Members
Rtuneion, JohnReid, nguyenthanhthuon, Rug_Rig_Fitness, Shelly
2,957 Registered Users
Pictures

NASA Picture of the Day

Astronomy Picture of the Day

Picture of the Day

Picture of the Week

Latest SOHO Solar Image
The latest solar image from the Solar and Heliospheric Observatory (SOHO)

NOAA / Space Weather Prediction Center

Live Web Cam's
Live Sydney Harbour Bridge Looking South

Live Sydney Warringah Freeway

Live Sydney M2 Motorway Lane Cove

Live Sydney Anzac Bridge

Live Hilo Bay Hawaii

Live Australian Antarctica Casey Division

Live Australian Antarctica Mawson Division

Live Mount Fuji - Japan

Ny-Alesund - Antarctica

AUS-CITY Live Weather
IDB Weather IDB Weather
IDB Weather IDB Weather
IDB Weather IDB Weather
Top Posters(30 Days)
Webmaster 2,894
Alisa 532
Forum Statistics
Forums60
Topics685,338
Posts719,949
Members2,957
Most Online3,142
Jan 16th, 2023
Top Posters
Webmaster 381,903
Alisa 64,175
Jedi Knight 4,142
reuder 557
apsattv 517
ShaRp 408
Big Chief 377
Flux 208
HQSS 138
Copyright 1996 - 2023 by David Cottle. Designed by David Bate Jr. All Rights Reserved.
By using this forum, the user agrees not to transfer any data or technical information received under the agreement, to any other entity without the express approval of the AUS-CITY Forum Admins and/or authors of individual posts (Forum Admins and DoD/USSPACECOM for the analysis of satellite tracking data).

Two-line elements (TLE) and all other satellite data presented and distributed via this forum and e-mail lists of AUS-CITY are distributed with permission from DoD/USSTRATCOM.

UBB Central

Interactive forums from Space, Science and Technology To General Interest, Personal and Spirituality.

AtomicSecured Linux

Reprise Hosting