Up for sale is my 1993 405 SRDT turbo diesel.

I've just been accepted into a uni course interstate and a car isn't an option for me thus this is a very reluctant sale as I have poured extensive resources and time into creating a reliable, efficient car that has never seen me stranded on the side of the road.
It has done 300,000 kilometres, has a GD-Gitsham alloy bulbar, rola roof racks, towbar and original mag wheels with brand new rear tyres and good fronts. It has aftermarket remote central locking and immobiliser.
The gearbox doesn’t clash on changes but the synchros are a little slow when cold.

In my ownership ~30,000k:
Injector pump rebuilt completely- not just new seals.
Timing belt, tensioner, idler, and water-pump
New windscreen
Reflective tint
New front brake pads
Lower front balljoints replaced
New rear wheel cylinders and brake lines
Top radiator hose
Cabin roof lining reupholstered
Pioneer stereo with aftermarket speakers
Genuine peugeot gearbox oil
New high flowing rear muffler with polished tip
Resealed fuel filter housing
Glow plug relay replaced

In the last 3 months:
New accessory belt automatic tensioner
New accessory belt
New radiator
New lower radiator hose
New heater core
Drain and refill steering fluid
Dismantled the doors and lubricated locks and door parts
Fitted new 650cca calcium battery

I have extensive service history/receipts from my ownership and previous
owners.
The drawbacks:
The AC has a leak- it works when charged but I haven’t done it this year.
I have started prepping the bonnet with the intention of respraying but it is only part way there.
The sump has a leak but I have a new gasket that I will include in the sale to assist in the repair.

This car drives magnificently, realistically returning around 6.5 L/100km between the city-highway and is quiet and smooth.

MAKE AN OFFER.

The car will be sold with a small box of spares including a new set of rear shoes and a new accessory belt and a few sensors and parts that are pretty pricey. I'm pretty sure I also have a spare valeo alternator and a starter motor somewhere that will also be included.
Call me ZeRo433 121 O76