Game randomly adds time post ranked race, causing lost win

Product: F1 22
Platform:PC
Summarize your bug I won a Ranked Race in Belgium and then was given 3+ minutes of extra time to my time resulting in me dropping to 5th and losing my win. I did not have any penalties nor was i having internet issues. This is incredibly frustrating as it was a ranked race and wins are hard to come by. The win did not go to my superlicense and When i watch the full race replay nothing happens in the race that would have caused penalties (P1 whole race) or lag out, and i cross the line P1, but the replay says P5 in the menu.
What is your 16 digit Report Code? 0000000000000000
Which area is the bug/glitch in? Multiplayer
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Did you have cross-play enabled? Yes
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? No clue
What happens when the bug occurs? Crossed line P1, shows radio and driver celebration, when camera cuts to other drivers theres suddenly 3+ minutes added to time resulting in lost win
What do you expect to see? P1, Win on my super

I won a Ranked Race in Belgium and then was given 3+ minutes of extra time to my time resulting in me dropping to 5th and losing my win. I did not have any penalties nor was i having internet issues. This is incredibly frustrating as it was a ranked race and wins are hard to come by. The win did not go to my superlicense and When i watch the full race replay nothing happens in the race that would have caused penalties (P1 whole race) or lag out, and i cross the line P1, but the replay says P5 in the menu.

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Game-randomly-adds-time-post-ranked-race-causing-lost-win/m-p/11746867#M5958