Scoreboard errors/incorrect race result

Product: F1 22
Platform:PlayStation 5
Summarize your bug Scoreboard positions do not match up with points awarded First place given to Ricciardo despite me finishing in front of him as per the race time Other racers given +1 lap times even though they were not +1 lap
What is your 16 digit Report Code? 0000000000000000
Which area is the bug/glitch in? My Team
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Did you have cross-play enabled? Yes
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? After finishing a race and seeing the scoreboard
What happens when the bug occurs? Scoreboard positions do not match up with points won Also first place incorrectly awarded
What do you expect to see? Scoreboard positions match up correctly First place points awarded correctly

Hello!

After watching a replay of a race I've just done, I got a strange scoreboard. I'm really not sure how to attach the picture but there's a few things wrong with this:

1) I won the race by 0.004 seconds but apparently Ricciardo was awarded first place in the My Team standings screen afterwards. I'm not sure why. I was not awarded any penalties. On the leaderboard it says I'm first but with 19 points.

2) the points do not match up with the positions on this scoreboard. The points are correct on the My Team standings screen afterwards but the positions are wrong. I'm not sure if it is to do with watching the replay before coming back to this screen.

3) Leclerc is listed as being 6th and also as +1 lap even though he finished a couple of seconds after me and Ricciardo. Most of the racers were also marked +1 lap but were not.

4) my driver started celebrating before he crossed the line. I'm not sure if this is a bug or related in any way but I thought it was weird (especially considering we didn't actually win)

There's a lot of things wrong with this scoreboard, but aside from me actually finishing in front of Ricciardo but being placed 2nd, it seems to be mostly a visual issue.

This race was done in the My Team mode. The safety car did come out on roughly lap 58 and went in on lap 62. This could be relevant as to why the racers were marked as +1 lap, but I'm not sure

Are you able to look into this for us please? 

Many thanks and kind regards

Andrew

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Scoreboard-errors-incorrect-race-result/m-p/11746594#M5953