</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Originally posted by Satfreak:<br /><strong> YU4CFG<br />If I win my bet will you be signing up with TV+?? </strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Looks like Satfreak was right. He said that Pink will leave UBI in next 10 days and it happened. Officialy, UBI is keep telling us about "Technical Difficulties" and I hope they are not lying us. I'd like to see PINK on UBI as well as on TV+ because I believe in competition.<br />As I've said before:" </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial"> ...the one who lose Pink or BN TV, will lose all "Balkan" subscribers... </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">That is a fact. I will subscribe to the company who offers better deal, better variety of channels and better picture/sound quality.<br />In my humble opinion, UBI offers acceptible deal, more channels than TV+ and much better picture/sound quality. I must add, it's all worthless if I can't watch PINK, BN, BK as a part of Balkan Package. I'd rather watch blurry picture with 3 sec. sound delay than watching UBI's "Technical Difficulties" blue screen with "Lift Music"...