Oh wow! Osiris is your given name! How cooool is that!! And I also love that your sister is named Isis! I named my female doggy (since I have only a son and no daughters) Tsuki, which is Japanese for "moon" because I wanted to call her after the Moon Goddess. Her breeders had called her Isis, coincidentally. I would love to have the name Osiris or Isis for myself. content

As for your dreams of dogs, wolves and owls, these are my main animals from dreams as well! The owls freak me out the most. And I dream of them as humanoid. The owl entities seem to be quite powerful and they are rare in my dreams/experiences. The wolf entities seem the most loveable and less scary.

It's interesting that lately many Spanish words and phrases have popped into my head. I think it must be precognitive of our meeting.

As for your photos, I know homework comes first, but if you get the time I'd love to see your interpretations of what you see in your photos (if you can use a photo paint program). I usually need help seeing what is there if it is not my own photo and vision.

And I love your Avatar (sooo cute). Did you create it? What is your area of interest in study at school?