Alisa, se te entiende muy bien el español, me da curiosidad saber ¿que palabras o frases han estallado en tu cabeza? Ya vi las fotos de tus perritos, son encantadores, yo tambien tengo mascotas: un conejo llamado Bunny, 2 perros: Goofy (terrier Jack Rusell) y Taquito (chihuahua).
Me llamo la atencion la foto de tu perrita Tsuki en donde se aprecia otro perro fantasmal, creo que nunca he fotografiado algo parecido con mis perros, pero siempre que vuelvo de la casa de mi novio empiezan a chillar y se esconden bajo la cama. Y queria preguntarte ¿que programa usas para darle color a tus fotos para interpretarlas? yo estoy pensando usar photoshop, aunque no se si es lo mejor, ¿tu que opinas? y respecto a mi avatar no lo hice yo, es un personaje de un videojuego de Zelda and the Twilight Princess, se llama Midna y me gusta mucho.Dentro de 6 meses saldre de la preparatoria y pienso estudiar Medicina y me voy a especializar en Psiquiatria.

Alisa, you write well in Spanish, I'm curious to know what words or phrases have broken out in your head? I saw the pictures of your dogs are lovely, I also have pets: a rabbit named Bunny, 2 dogs: Goofy (Jack Russell terrier) and Taquito (chihuahua).
I noticed pictures of your dog Tsuki where ghostly seen another dog, I think I've ever photographed something similar with my dogs, but whenever I return from my boyfriend's house began to scream and hide under the bed. And I wanted to ask you which program you use to give color to your photos to interpret? I'm planning to use photoshop, but not if it's the best, what do you think? and about my avatar I did not, is a character in a videogame Alisa, you write well in Spanish, I'm curious to know what words or phrases have broken out in your head? I saw the pictures of your dogs are lovely, I also have pets: a rabbit named Bunny, 2 dogs: Goofy (Jack Russell terrier) and Taquito (chihuahua).
I noticed pictures of your dog Tsuki where ghostly seen another dog, I think I've ever photographed something similar with my dogs, but whenever I return from my boyfriend's house began to scream and hide under the bed. And I wanted to ask you which program you use to give color to your photos to interpret? I'm planning to use photoshop, but not if it's the best, what do you think? and about my avatar I did not, is a character in a videogame Zelda and the Twilight Princess, her name is Midna. Within 6 months will come out of high school and I study medicine and I'm going to specialize in psychiatry

Osiris...[Linked Image]