Oh wow, the synchronicities. It was my career dream to become a psychiatrist, but I was willing to settle for being a psychologist (as I didn't want to go through any medical school training). I wanted to be a vocational psychologist helping people find the best vocation to suit them. In the end I gave up my psychology degree in pursuit of spirit and exploring metaphysics on my own. But I absolutely love the idea of your pursuit of Psychiatry. You seem so incredibly bright and just right for that position.

I love languages, and Spanish is particularly appealing. It seems to have so many similarities to English and it sounds so good to hear spoken. If only I was around some Spanish speaking people...then it would give me proper motivation to learn more.

The most recent Spanish phrase I can remember popping into my head was "yo quiero". It was when I was reaching out to spirit to help me. I had to look this up and saw it meant "I want". It made sense to me because I was yearning at the time. So I made a list and titled it Yo Quiero, and wrote the things I wanted down to get them clear in my mind.

I kept feeling I was going to meet someone from Mexico. But how when I am in Australia? Then, on a trip to Los Angeles in August, I met an old man named David Martinez. He was sitting at on a bench with his little chihuahua. I had stopped to admire the dog and we struck up a conversation. I liked him so much, all his mannerisms and a painted on mustache (I think his had gone white). I felt sad when I had to walk away an hour later.

I have felt this "pull" toward Mexican culture that has been haunting me. I think it has to do with pastlives or something, and the Mayans and the Bat God.

A lot of the phrases I have received are probably more prehispanic and to do with Mayans. Such as Zibalba and Populvuh, etc. With these, I will hear them enunciated in my head very specifically over and over again in the night.

I have seen myself on the Mayan court of life/death in my dream/vision. And I've seen myself kneeling on a blanket with jade bloodletting implements around me. True I have read of these things, but not all or even many things I read about do I see in my visions as if I am there.

Anyway...

You have a Jack Russell! I also love those type of dogs. So smart, small and sporty like the chihuahuas. And a bunny. bunny

As for paint programs, I use GIMP because there is a free version of it for Linux. But Photoshop would be very good! I'd use it if there was a free version of it for Linux!