</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Originally posted by ja:<br /><strong> That's my problem. I was told when I joined that I will wait till arround 20-th of january for installation.<br />I agreed to that. If it does not bother me there is no need for you to be bothered by how I spend my money.<br /><br />I don't care if UBi has somme arabic channels etc.<br /><br />I was looking for balkan chann. spec pink, bn and bk and guess what, all three of them on their web sites (not tv+ site) say that tv+ is broadcasting them.<br />That's enough for me.<br /><br />Regarding the money?<br /><br />I don't care, I alredy lost everything I got in my life, house, job, country, I almoust lost my life, I was two times wounded in the balkan wars, you thinik I care about lousy 200$ after all this?<br /><br />No mate I really don't. </strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Then why do you care this much WHO has the rights for those channells?<br /> <br /> <small>[ 13. January 2005, 08:12 AM: Message edited by: fsking ]</small>